Friends Life- 7

Jina came fresh and sat on the bed

Jina came fresh and sat on the bed. Her eyes fell on the envelope of the letter placed on the bed table. She picked up the envelope and began to read the letter inside.

My girl,
How are you? What about your study? I found out from Eunwoo that you have good friends! It was very nice. I really want to see them, who make friendship with my daughter so easily. I want to see you too, girl! But can't. I cannot do anything. Don't get me wrong. Believe in the Creator. One day everything will be fine. Someone will come to save us one day. Take care of your heath. If you need anything, tell eunwoo. Very good boy. Make sure you eat properly! If I see that your health decreased, then it'll be a bad day for you.
No more now. Take care girl.

Jina couldn't hold back her tears. She started crying loudly with her hands on her chest. She doesn't even know when she falls asleep.

Taehyung gives massage in group chat.
Taehyung: "Have you all reached home?"
Ahna: "Just didn't arrive! Planning to sleep."
Taehyung: "You are saying like, I'm not planning to sleep?"
Ahna: "When did I say you're not? You're the first one to go to bed before other. I know what you're going to do now!"
Taehyung: "Tell me, what do I do then?"
Ahna: "It's common. You're going to watch P video...>.<into the blanket( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)"
Taehyung: "AHNA!! WHAT THE HELL? YUCK!(⇀‸↼)"
Ahna: "What?(͡°‿ ͡°)"
Sina: "Ahna? Why are you arguing now? When I'm doing, I'm blaming for that. And now? ( ̄ヘ ̄) "
Ahna: :,-)
Jungkook: "Are you sleeping, yeonjun?"
Yeonjun: "No. I can't sleep."
Sina: "Why?"
Yeonjun: "Don't know(・_・)"
Ahna: "Sina! Where is jina? Is she sleeping?.
Sina: "Don't know! I knocked in her inbox. No reply...Well whatever, listen! Tomorrow is weekend. We will go to the market. Jina you also going with us. We all going together tomorrow at 10am. Then, at the end of the market, we will have lunch together. Understand??"
Jungkook: "Wait, no!"
Sina: "What?"
Jungkook: "Let's skip the lunch."
Sina: "Why?"
Jungkook: "Look! We'll go to the mall at 10 o'clock. Not exactly we can go in 10 o'clock. Maybe 11 o'clock. Then it'll be 2 or 3 o'clock to finish the shopping, since you're with us. So I'm telling you to skip lunch. We'll do this in another day."
Sina: "Nothing to say!(─.─) Then what else! Tomorrow we'll do just shopping. Lunch is cancel. OK?"
Ahna: "YES MA'AM!!"
Jungkook: "YEAP!"
Taehyung: "GOT IT."

The next day Jina wakes up to the sound of the door. It was knocking loudly on the door, seemed to be broken after a while. And repeatedly calling bells. Jina is forced to wake up. She opened the door and said,
"What's the matter with you? You're going to break down the door! And what's the point of ringing the bell so many times? Can't you just call! Shitty witch."
Jina looks like she couldn't sleep well last night. Her eyes are swollen, hair is messy, bed is messy, pillow is lying down. They are all surprised to see Jina.
Sina first enters the room, "What do you mean by can't you just call? How many times we called you, did you notice? Didn't check the message, didn't answer the call, don't we have any tension?"
Jina took her phone in hand and saw that there were over 130 missed calls. The phone was silent so she could not be heard. And she doesn't even know when she fell asleep last night.
Jina: "Then why did you all raid my house this morning? What is your intention?"
Taehyung puts his hand on forehead and says, "Look at the massage of the group, you can understand."
Jina yells after seeing the message, "Are you crazy? We are going shopping now? Also just for a picnic? For this one day?"
Sina also shouted with Jina, "I'm not crazy, you are! Who sleeps so long? This is your punishment! You must go with us! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!"
After much insistence, they forced Jina to go. Jina still didn't want to.

Everyone buys something for the picnic. But Jina didn't. She didn't buy anything after much pressure, they couldn't buy anything either. Jina goes downstairs as her leg hurts. Just as she was sitting on a bench with coffee, Sina called her cause she unable to find her. Jina says she is on the 2nd floor. After knowing this, yeonjun went down by the escalator. Jungkook asks, "Where are you going now?"
"Nowhere. My leg hurts, so I'm going downstairs. Come to the 2nd floor when you're done shopping."
Yeonjun goes to the 2nd floor, found Jina. He also came and sat next to her with coffee. Jina asks Yeonjun, "Didn't you do shopping?"
"No."
"Why? Everybody buy something. You should buy too!"
"Don't want to. Waste of money!"
"What's you favorite color?"
"Blue...you?
"Sky blue.. We could wear our favorite color outfit on the picnic. Do you have a blue outfit? "
"Yeah, I have."
"I have also! Let's see, whether the rest have!"
The rest arrive on the 2nd floor in 15 to 30 minutes. Sina does most shopping. So she arrival lately. Jungkook takes some bags from Sina. Seeing this, everyone else sounds like 'woo'.
Jina: "By the way, do you all have your favorite color outfit?"
Jungkook: "Yeah, I have."
Taehyung: "I also have but there is a combination of white color."
Jina: "Is your favorite color on the outfit?"
Tarhyung: "Yeah, there is."
Jina: "That's enough. Ahna, sina what about yours?"
Ahna, sina: "Yes, we have."
Jina: "That's good! Listen, I want us to go on the picnic wear our favorite color dress."
Sina: "Great idea bruh! Yeonjun do you have?"
Jina: "Yes, he have. Now let's go."
They didn't expect to hear the answer to Yeonjun's question from Jina's mouth.

After leaving the mall, Sina asks, "Where are you all going now?"
Taehyung: "Obviously home."
Jungkook: "I'll leave these at your house and meet someone."
Sina: "Ahna, aren't you going home now?"
Ahna: "Yes. Where are you two going?"
Jina: "I will go to the work. Then, at home."
Yeonjun: "I'll go home also."
Jungkook: "Ok then, see you tomorrow. Bye!"
Everyone is separated from the front of the mall. Yeonjun calls Jina from behind when the other can't be seen. Jina looks back at Yeonjun, noticed a small blue box in his hand. Asks, "You say you didn't buy anything for yourself? So what is it?"
"It's not for me. I bought it for you. If you wear this on picnic day then, I'll be.. no I mean we'll be happy."
Yeonjun come forward a little and extends the small box towards Jina. As soon as she takes the box in her hand, Yeonjun starts walking in the opposite direction. Jina says, "Hey, where are you going there?"
Standing for a moment, looking around, then he started walking towards Jina again. Without looking at her, he walked away. Jina smiles at Yeonjun's trunk.

Jungkook leaves sina's shopping bags at her house and going out. Sina says, "Are you leaving now?"
"Yeah. Gonna say something? Need to bring something?"
"No..I'm just...want to say.."
"Why are you mumbling like that? Tell me, hurry up! I don't have time."
"Water! Wanna drink!?"
"Water? Give me then!"
Sina goes to bring water and asks, "Who did you say you would meet?"
"Oh yeah! I have to meet with a girl today." Seeing Jungkook's smiling face, sina becomes distracted.
"Hey what are you doing! water falling down!" Jungkook's words bring Sina back to consciousness. Looking down, the water fell and everything floats away. Jungkook is trying to wipe the water with tissue. Sina takes the tissues from his hand. She passed the glass of water and said, "Drink water. And you're getting late. You go! I'll clean it."
Jungkook looked at Sina's serious face and going to said something but he didn't. He looked at his watch, drank water and left. Sina's eyes flickered as she wiped away the water. She sits on the floor with her head on her knees.

To Be Continued...
Jeon7LaEun