Friends Life- 26

Sina kept walking in the dark

Sina kept walking in the dark. She tried to catch her parents but failed. "You won't get rid of this darkness! Happiness won't come to your life! I won't let it! Hahaha!" She heard this again. Sat down with her hands on her ears. Later opened her eyes and saw a man in front of her. Looking up, it's Jungkook. She stood up. Jungkook raised his hand in front of her. Sina held his hand and they ran to a flower garden. Others were there. A lot of light in that flower garden. Different colored flowers, different birds. She is delighted. Ahna, Jina takes her inside. They are very happy. Sina wakes up. Looking to the side and found Jungkook was cooking in the kitchen. She smiles at him. Suddenly she remembered yesterday. Jumped up and sat on the bed. Jungkook looked back and saw her sitting down, "Are you up?"
     "Huh! Oh yeah!" Sina runs to the bathroom. Her heart began to skip a beat. When she came out of the bathroom after getting ready, she saw that the food was nicely placed on the table. She sat down to eat. Jungkook also eats with her.
     "You can cook very well! Who did you learn from?" Sina asks.
     "By myself." Jungkook says.
     "Wow that's good."
     "You want me to cook for you like this every day?" Jungkook asks.
     "Yeah that'll be..." sina remembered last night. When Jungkook wanted to come into her life. "No! I can cook too. You don't need to do that."
     "Is that so?"
     "Obviously it is!" Jungkook stops her as she finishes eating and goes to leave with her bag. He came in front of her and wiped her face with a tissue. Sina's face turns red. She ran out of there. Jungkook took his bag and left the house. On their way out, Ahna and Taehyung passed by their house. After seeing them, they stand for a while and go together. Ahna and Sina walk first. Taehyung and jungkook are in the back. They also meet Jina and Yeonjun on the street. They go to school by laughing and running as before.

     "Wow! You finally did it too!" Yeonjun says coming into the classroom.
     "But I got no answer." Jungkook says.
     "You'll get it soon. And I guess, the answer would be yes." Taehyung says.
     "Give me some ideas! So I can express myself a little." Yeonjun says. Taehyung and jungkook sigh.

This is how they spend their lives happily. Taehyung openly loves Ahna. When Jungkook approaches sina, she walks away. Her face turns red. Yeonjun is trying to figure out how to express his feelings to Jina. But he can't. Jina is normal as before. But she feels that something is going to go wrong. But can't catch it. Since Minsuk is not around, everyone in the school is spending their days at school quite independently. Minsuk's team girls came and apologized to Ahna, Sina, and Jina one day. They also forgave them. And Minsuk's naive boyfriend has gone into depression. He doesn't come to school. This is how they spend their days. Class test starts. It will continue for three days. All six of them are studying hard. The test results came out the next day. Ahna got more marks than all. Then jungkook, 3rd is taehyung, 4th is sina, 5th is jina, 6th is yeonjun. There is no violence in them. On that day, the principal came to their class and announced Ahna as the class president again. He wears Ahna's batches with his own hands. Everyone in the class started clapping together. They all congratulated her. Everyone is happy for her.

School closed the next day. Jina works part time all day long on the weekend. Some customers come to the shop around eight o'clock. Fat, black-coat-wearing, scoundrel-like men. They went to the counter with two packs of cigarettes and a cake. Jina packs them and tells them their price. The man took out money from his wallet and gave it to her. She goes to collect the money but the man forcibly holds that money and releases it after a while. A mischievous smile tugged at the corner of his lips. But Jina doesn't notice that. She had never seen this man before. She heard that man call someone as he left the store, "Got her." Jina didn't care much about it. Yeonjun called her while she was about to close the store.
Yeonjun: Did you close the store?
Jina: Yeah. But why are you awake so late at night?
Yeonjun: I'm studying.
Jina: Okay. I'll be off. See you at school tomorrow.
Jina hangs up. Yeonjun looked at Jina's location once and started studying.

In the middle of the night, Jina goes home and sings songs. Then she noticed the shadow of some people in front of her. Someone is following her. She came to the bus stand and sat for a while. The people following her were standing some distance from the bus stand. Jina squints and recognizes them as the same ones who bought things from her shop a few hours ago. Then she remembers a guy calling someone and saying "got her". Jina realizes that they mean about her. And she also realizes that these are those people who have been looking for her all these years. And that's why she felt like something bad was going to happen. When the bus arrives, there is a crowd of people at the bus stand. Jina pushed the crowd and quickly walked forward and entered a side alley and hid. After the bus left, those people did not find her there. so they went ahead and divided into groups to look for her. Jina feels bad. Her chest started to hurt. She takes out her phone and calls Yeonjun. He just finished studying and goes to sleep, then he gets a phone call from her and is surprised. When he picked up the phone, Jina gasped and said, "Yeonjun! Save me!"

To Be Continued...