Friends Life- 10

Sina walks towards the forest with her hands clasped

Sina walks towards the forest with her hands clasped. Meanwhile, everyone is looking for her like crazy. Can't communicate with her in any way as her phone is on charge. Jungkook entered the room once more. If any clue he found. While searching the house, he noticed a twisted sheet of paper lying under the bed. There is something written in large handwriting.
"If you want to save your friends, meet me. In the southern forest between 3:30 p.m. Otherwise you will lose the life of your friends. Your enemy."
Only Minsuk has this type of large handwritten in their class. Without a moment's hesitation, jungkook showed them the paper and walked together into the southern jungle. From behind, Samyi sees them entering in the forest.

Sitting on a rock, minsuk was whistling. The first girl in her group says, "leader! Your bird is coming."
"So soon?" Minsuk looks back and got shocked when she saw sina. After some moment, she took control of herself.
"Why did you bring her??? Asshole! Well, It's good on another way. Two birds will die in one fell swoop."
"What's left to talk to jina with? The rest is up to you with me! The slap one, the hair grab one, these will be yours with me. What do you wanna do with her?" Sina said.
"My game is with her. After a long time, I got such a great opposite player. This time the game will be interesting. And the victory will be mine, this minsuk. Hahahaha."
The sound of calling sina came from behind. Minsuk says, "That's it, the other birds coming too."
Sina looked back, but could not see them. At minsuk's signal, the two girls in her group grabbed sina's hand from behind and led her to minsuk. Sina shouted, "Please don't come...I'm fine. You all go back."
They could not find any more words. Minsuk therefore sits comfortably on the stone again. Suddenly she was kicked from behind and thrown down. "Who are you?" said in angry tone and looked back and started laughing. "So smart! You attacked on me from behind?"
"Nope! Not smart! Intelligent!! And attack? It's still left." Jina jumps on the rock, kicks minsuk in the cheek and throws her to the ground again.
"What are you seeing? Kill them!" After getting the order of the leader, the girls of the gang go to kill them. But they fall into disarray and get beaten up. Meanwhile, jungkook picks up sina and takes her to the other side. Soon he also took part in the fight. Jina is fighting with minsuk and the rest is fighting with the girls of her gang. Jina throws minsuk away with one hand. She looked to the other side and saw a girl behind sina coming to beat her with a big stick. She ran away and pushed sina aside. And she moved herself away with caution. The girl stumbled to the front. Then sina started beating the girl with the stick. Jina looked around and saw there was no minsuk, nowhere. She thought she ran away. So Jina took a deep breath and looked at her hand and saw that the bracelet was not in it's place. She goes to the place where she and minsuk fought. Luckily she got the bracelet there. Happily lost, she didn't even notice when minsuk attacked her. Jina's chin sticks to the ground and minsuk sits on her back and starts tying her two hands together with a rope. Then jina notice that she slowly leaned to the right side before the tie was over. Jina untied the rope and stood up from the ground. Blood flowed from her head to jina's feet. They are all looking at each other with frightened eyes. They heard some teachers and some students coming and calling them back with volunteer samyi...

To Be Continued...
Jeon7LaEun