prologue

3rd person's POV

Olivia was sitting on the couch by the window, reading a comic book.
It was near the end of the summer and she turned 11 just in march. She was hoping to get a hogwarts letter since her older sister hermione never stopped talking about how great it was in hogwarts and how magical.
When hermione first got the letter they were all shocked but to everyone's surprise olivia was beyond happy, the fact their parents used to tell them stories about magical creatures and magic in general, she was always very intruiged by it and when she found out it was all real she couldn't stop but wish to be a part of it.
Hermione and olivia shared a very close bond, they told each other everything. Hermione didn't tell their parents about the philosopher stone incident but olivia knew every single detail about it.
She knew all about hogwarts and hermione's friends, the famous harry potter and ron weasely and some more people with magical abilities. She read hogwarts: a history after begging her sister to let her do so just to be a part of it. She was beyond excited to go to the diagon alley with her sister this year. Though not shopping for herself she can finally see magic.
She was soon interrupted from her reading when she saw an owl flying toward there house.
She stood up in a hurry.

"HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come downstairs there's an owl coming towards our house".

She had a little hope it was for her, though every time getting disappointed when the letter turned out to be from one of hermione's friends,y she was still excited.

Hermione came downstairs hurriedly.

She saw the letter on the doorstep. Then looked at her sister with hope.

Hermione went forward and picked it up, she looked at olivia with shock in her eyes and then revealed two letters.
She opened the first one to reveal the list of books for second year.

She then turned to the next one.
And gasped
" oh livie" thats all she managed to say.

Olivia went over to where hermione was standing. And took the letter from her hand.
She couldn't believe her eyes, it had her name on it.

" MUM!! DAD!!!!!" hermione called her parents.
They soon heard hurrid footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What is it? Is everything all right?" Their mum asked, visibly worried to see both her daughter's in shock.
Hermione just pointed towards the letter in olivia's hand.

"Oh my" mr granger gasped.

Olivia still couldn't believe her eyes as she stood there with tears in her eyes looking down to the envelope in her hands with the hogwarts sigil.

"Oh my sweet little girl, I am so proud of both of you" her mother burst into happy tears. She knew how much olivia wanted this and could never stop talking about it when hermione was in school.

With shaking hands olivia slowly opened the letter.

She was a witch.

----------------------------------------------------
A/N
I am sorry this was rather short but its because it was just the prologue.
I hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote and let me know in the comments how you feel about it.

Dm me on my instagram
Sanghprior for suggestions.

Question for today~
Your favourite ship that you wanted to be real.
Mine is noona (neville+luna)