part 2 ch 6

Olivia was sitting inside the womping willow with sirius, it was the first day of christmas break and the grangers decided to stay this year along with the weaselys and harry ofcourse. Olivia and sirius have gotten very close in the past few weeks, occasionally meeting and olivia catching sirius up about harry and helping him make a plan to catch and confront peter. She did recommend to borrow the rat from ron for "an experiment" and give it to sirius but the rat had already faked his death.

"Alright so you mean to tell me that harry fought voldemort inside his professor whilst saving this stone in his first year, then fought the ghost of young voldemort, a giant snake that can make you a stone with his eye and YOU WERE petrified for MONTHS in your first and his second year and then he was attacked by a dementor and now thinks I am after killing him?" Sirius asked, summing everything olivia told him.

"Yes, a fragment of his past life not a ghost but yes, yes, yes and ya pretty much" olivia replied, munching on a chocolate frog cedric gave her the previous morning before leaving.

"Wow" sirius said, totally bizzared. "I dont know if its a good thing or a bad one but harry is just like us"
"Us you mean the marauders?"
"Well ya, always in trouble but just more deadlier in his side"

"But your group searched for trouble and trouble finds him and you did it for fun and he dies it save his life"
"Well if you put it like that"
Sirius shrugged and then said.
"I just feel bad for missing so much of his life, I mean i'm his godfather, I should've been there for his first match or all of his birthdays and christmas"

"All that shit hardy's going through, this isnt something new. He must be immune to having crazy relations by now"
"Ya but he thinks I want to kill him, his godfather wants to kill him. He hates me"

"Sirius I thought you were after killing him, infact I thought I was done for when I saw you in the woods and look at me now, i'm loving you. God I hope I was your something, you're so cool to have around"
Sirius chuckled, hiding the warmth these words filled him inside. They talked for a while and the sun began to set. Olivia taking this a que to leave got out of the tree with crookshanks and skipped her way to the castle. Humming a tune she jumped when she suddenly met with a voice.
"Where were you!" Ginny asked furiously, luna behind her waving at olivia dreamily.
"OH MERLIN! GINNY!" Olivia gasped, putting her hand on her heart to calm herself.
"You scared me!" She said.
"But where were you! You've been sneaking out a lot. Dont tell me you found a book or anything possessed by a very old evil ghost" ginny ranted.
"Maybe its krumpshurts, they make people see weird things" luna added.
Olivia looked at them confusingly then sighed.
"No ginny, i've certainly not been possessed by an old evil ghost OR been made a nest of krumpshurts. I was just bored so I went to the forest to look for nifflers, they come in very handy." Olivia lied.
"YOU'VE BEEN GOING WHERE!?" Another voice joined, making olivia jump again.
"HOLY SHIT! HERMIONE!" Olivia gasped again, but her sister ignored her shriek and glared at her.
"What? Dont give me that look. The forest is nothing compared to the stuff you lot have gotten yourself into" olivia retorted.

"She's not wrong you know" another pair of voice joined scaring all the four girls. Turning olivia's hair green in the process.

"PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO STOP DOING THAT" ginny and olivia yelled at the same time, then looked at eachother with confused expressions.
"I really like the green on you olivia" luna smiled widely, olivia smiled back. Happy with the comment.

The gang soon made their way towards the great hall and met with ron and harry who were playing wizard chess.
Olivia plopped herself on harry's back, something harry has been used to now.
"Hiya liv" harry said, looking back at the girl on his shoulders while the others sat.
"Sup?" She said, grabbing a chicken wing and stuffing herself. Then sat down in between of harry and fred across from hermione.
They chatted throughout dinner, predicting what their gifts could be for the next morning.
There scene caught a lot of people's eye.
Remus watching just how alike the marauders and the group is, being there for eachother. Having fun and helping others when in need.
Minerva watching the group with warmth in her eyes, happy that they have people they can rely on. Being with harry brings everybody in tricky situations and it was a relief for her to see that the group would always be there for each other.
Snape, seeing the relationship of the friends just like how he always wanted his enviornment to be, and seeing too much of his doe in the little red head.
--------------------------------------------

Ginny was shaken awake by her best friend who's here was yellow with excitement.
"Get up! Get up! Get up!!!!!! Its christmas!!!!!!!" She screamed.
"The loud voice you have, you would've woken up rest of the group" ginny said groggily, rubbing her eyes.
"That's good isn't it, now I dont have to go and wake everyone up" before ginny could reply she was yanked out of the bed and pulled down the stairs. Near the christmas tree sat ron, along with hermione who was all washed up and dressed. The twins and a very sleepy harry.
"Merry christmas everyone" olivia cheered and the returned to greeting, she made her way sat between her sister and george.
Quickly finding the familiar pile of same wrapper, everybody opened the packet to reveal their weasely sweaters. Olivia quickly put on her white sweater and excitedly handed everybody there gifts.
A box set of books on the wizarding government around the world for hermione.
A new wizard's chess set for ron
Matching sweats for the twins
A yellow summer dress for ginny and lastly a small set of quidditch equipments for harry.

She herself recieved a lot of gifts from everyone, a box full of chocolate frogs from cedric, pair of new gloves from ron and ginny, a box of prank sweetest from the twins that they developed and nobody other than ginny and olivia knew about. Two jumpers of her favourite band from hermione and surprisingly a book on magical creatures, signed under snuffles. Olivia was very surprised to find that sirius sent her a gift considering the state he was in. The group enjoyed the rest of the day having a snow ball fight, having the christmas feast and later sneaking into the kitchen to have a midnight feast.

Sirius sat alone in the shrieking shack, the moonlight glistening thought the window. He had a sandwich in his hand as he smiled at the parcel in front of him. A blue beanie, that was clearly handmade was in his hands, a very messy illustration of the great dog constellations in the middle front.