pt.3 ch.8

"Olivia!" Olivia heard someone yell her name. It was 7pm on a friday and she was going back to the common room. She turned around and saw theo running towards her.
"Hey theo, what's up?"
"We did it! It happened, it finally happened" he said, jumping with happiness and relief.
"Oh my god! Theo i'm so happy for you" she hugged him, knowing how long he had waited for this moment.
"All thanks to you! Couldn't have done it without you. Thankyou so much liv. We are so so grateful for you." He said, returning her hug.
"I'd like to be the best woman as the fee" she grinned as theo turned red.
"We're going to hogsmeade tomorrow. I'm nervous but so excited. Catch us whenever you're free?"
"Ofcourse, i'll see you tomorrow. Now go enjoy with your future spouse, I bet someone is missing you."
Theo hugged her one last time and sprinted towards the slytherin dorms.

The common room was slowly clearing out as the night turned grey. Leaving only the trio, olivia and a couple more students. Ginny already left to go sleep and olivia was finishing her assignment.
"Harry! Olivia" the trio, who were sitting near the fireplace heard the familiar whisper yelling. Looking around to find the source.
"Harry- HARRY POTTER. Here! Front of you" came the voice from fireplace again. The group turned their heads to the fireplace, spotting Sirius's face in it.
"Dont look directly at me! Look at eachother and sideeye me or something. I'm an escaped prisoner and there are children here for godric's sake!"
"Sirius! What are you doing, I told you to not do that again." Harry said as he awkwardly faced olivia while talking to sirius.
"Yeah yeah, I need you all to come to hogsmeade tomorrow at 11 am. We need to talk. We'll make it a party, i'd be in my dog form so it won't be much of party but anyways, food on your godfather"
"Yeah!" Ron and olivia high fived, quickly sushing when they got the glare from hermione and harry.
"Sirius i-i really want to see you again but I dont want you to get thrown back to AZKABAN again." Harry said, hermione agreeing.
"Oh i'm sorry harry, I didnt realize that you were SO BORING" he almost said that loudly making other children look over to them.
"Just crazy harry potter hearing voices and talking to himself again. Go on with your work people" olivia said as sirius whisper yelling rambling continued. The comment making ron snort and harry looking at olivia with his eyebrows raised.

"Your father and I stole broomsticks and flew to Mexico! And you can't meet me at the same street as the candy shop? Olivia knock some sense in him for me dear will you." Sirius rambled on.
"Hey I- well every person in the wizarding community knows you so you getting caught isn't on my to do list."
"Harry-harry-harry the fear of getting caught is the fun part my god." Sirius looked at ceiling. "James, my brother i'm so sorry that this boy didnt get your fun genes but got lily's serious ones. Olivia you're coming right, don't start with the getting caught part again."
Olivia who was controlling her laughter way too hard gave him a thumbs up. "I'll come too" ron announced.
"What? Free food" he shrugged at hermione.
"Fine, i'll come." Harry finally said.
"Might as well adopt Olivia at this point" sirius said. Making olivia proudly smile.
"She's all yours, i'm fine being the only child" Hermione said
"Hey!"olivia gasped, putting her hand on her chest.
"thats what it feels like when your own family replaces you" harry said, taunting Sirius in a not so serious tone.
"I second that, i've got 6 more" ron said.
"See you tomorrow kids."

The group, as discussed did meet up with Sirius the next day. They met sirius in his dog form, bought the food and headed towards the cave where they discussed the upcoming tasks, which harry was yet to crack the code, and the dangers that were slowly closing.
Ron and Hermione left early, wanting to give harry and olivia some space with sirius, Olivia was planning to leave with them but Harry insisted on her staying seeing she was as close to sirius as he was. After about 20 minutes the duo left for hogwarts.

"Hey is that theo on a date with someone else?" Harry said, olivia looked over, spotting theo inside the cafe, his date not visible due to the wall.
"Oh yeah!" She said.
"Did he hurt you? Is he cheating on you?" Harry said, anger brimming his voice.
"What!? No. He'd never. How would he cheat on me if we were never together?" Olivia laughed.
"What?"
"We only fake went out together. As long as theo could talk to his mother."
"I'm really confused here."
"Theo, he likes blaise and blaise likes him. We went out together so that he could get the other girls off his back and he finally talked to his mother. She wasn't happy but she finally understood. He told me about his feelings so I agreed on the plan."
"So all those dates and yule ball-"
"Were fake but we went as friends anyways. Only hermione and ginny knew, I think the twins figured it out somehow but soon enough the whole school will know."
"Oh, well i'm happy for them. I-i got to go now, cedric told me how to solve the egg. Have to plan it." He awkwardly said, trying to hide his excitement.
"Oh ya sure, go ahead. I promised them i'll say hi so i'll come soon enough. Bye harry" she said and walked over to the cafe.
"Bye" harry said. He couldn't rub the smirk off his face after hearing the truth.
He was startled by a bark, turning around and spotting sirius in his dog form, he could totally imagine his godfather with his teasing smirk. Knowing well enough he knew what was going on in harry's mind. This wasn't the first time sirius was seeing the similar interaction between a raven haired boy with glasses and a redhead.
"Oh shut up" harry said as he turned towards the castle.

A/n
Kind of a filler but I really like this chapter. And if you don't like the idea of blaise and theo kindly leave, this is a safe space.