pt.3 ch 5

"you ready?" hermione asked her little sister.

Olivia took a deep breath and nodded. ginny, who was also going on a date, came forward and interlocked her elbow with Olivia. the two girls made their way downstairs to the common room, where a very anxious harry sat, having his first task the next day. he looked up as the two girls stepped down while laughing about something.

"I want all the details about your date when you get back" ginny said

"could say the same with you" olivia said with a wink. harry abruptly stood up and got in front of the two girls, making them stop.

"uh-I......um" he mumbled, olivia raised her eyebrow. And then as if having a mood swing, he suddenly got angry and stormed off to his room.

ginny looked at olivia and then burst out laughing. "boys!" olivia said with and eyeroll. then the two redheads got outside and parted their ways to go on with their dates.

--------------------------------------

"so, where do you want to go first?" theo asked as they reached Hogsmeade, putting his hands in the pocket of his coat.

"zonko's, I want prank supplies"

"no wonder you hang out with the twins" theo chuckled.

"oh they started it, i'm just taking the legacy forw-aaaarrghhh" olivia shrieked as she fell down with a heavy force on her back. she quickly turned over but before she could open her eyes she felt something slimy and wet on her face. A big black dog was licking her face with his tail wagging.

"what are you doing here!?" she shrieked again out of shock. a bark was all she got out of him.

"you know the dog from somewhere?" theo asked, giving his hand out to olivia and pulling her up.

"I uh fed him few times, he lived near the forest." she said, brushing her back.

the dog, barked again and ran in circles around olivia.

"he seems to like you, I mean who doesn't" theo said while laughing in his famously adorable manner. Olivia's face and hair were now a light shade of pink. this didn't go unnoticed by the dog and turned to growl at theo. he barked and started chasing theo, the poor boy running around Hogsmeade with a skinny, large black dog.

"SNUFFLES! STOP" olivia commanded for the third time, the dog finally stopping. theo went and stood behind olivia, panting and shielding himself.

"doesn't like me I see" he said between gasps. "isn't he too big to be a dog?"

"mixed breed" olivia quickly lied. "they are large and act like babies, very possessive and protective of the people they trust, can't stay at the place they are supposed to be and always at the brink of doing something that can harm themselves." she said, emphasising some words as in to scold the dog.

"you seem to know a lot about them, must be caring about this deeply" theo said.

"something like that" olivia smiled. the dog barked again and grabbed Olivia's coat by it's mouth and started dragging her.

"uhh theo, you go save us a table at the three broomsticks, i'll go take him somewhere and feed him so he doesn't bother us again, see you in 10 minutes"

"seems like he's the one taking you somewhere" he chuckled. "i'll be waiting for you livie" he smiled.

the dog started dragging olivia before she can reply and she had to jog so that she doesn't fall. "ok, ok I'm coming, you can stop dragging me now," she whisper yelled. the dog lead her to a cave where she saw small pieces of bones and food around. she went ahead and hugged the now transformed man.

"Sirius! I missed you" she said.

"I missed you to oli, how have you been" he knelt down

"great, cant say the same for you. you were supposed to be hiding, not come back here and that too when there are ministry officials at Hogwarts. Hogwarts is the top place on the news right now, that's the last place you should be at"

"making it the last place anyone would search for me, and I have a way around trouble." he winked.
"plus I had to see you, and harry, he needs my help, something is going on in hogwarts, something bad is about to happen. have you talked to him?"

"not really, he keeps avoiding me for some reason and then I gave up. now everytime we talk, it turns into an argument"

"I will talk to him about that, but nevermind him, i'm here to see you. how's your first trip going"

"well 5 minutes in a dog attacked my date and then brought me to a cave, so far good."

"you're on a date?"

"what else did you think that was? I have to go or he'll grow suspicious. you look weak, i'll be sending you food here" she turned to go.

"no wait! remember my punch tricks from last year, if he crosses the line use them and run. kick works too, no kissing young lady and no cozying up. i'll be watching from distance, give me signal if you need help."

"ok mom, you don't need to worry, he's really sweet and nice." she hugged him and ran back to the waiting boy in three broomsticks.

"hi i'm sorry, I got lost" olivia said as she sat down.
"thought you ditched me for the dog, you look tired from all the dragging and running, here ordered these for you, if you don't like it i'll get you something else, I just didn't know what you'd want and the bartender kept giving me dirty looks for sitting without ordering anything so I had to order." he rambled while scratching his neck nervously.

"I'm sure it'll be fine" olivia chuckled and took a sip out of her butterbeer.
"I like it, it's delicious" she smiled.

"so does your nose" theo said with a smirk. he gently bent forward and wiped the foam on Olivia's nose by the rim of his sleeves. olivia was glad her hair didn't show her emotions this time. Theo suddenly turned his head to the other side in a jerk.

"what's wrong?"

"I thought I heard a bark, that dog is haunting me now."
olivia knowing perfectly that he wasn't imagining the bark burst out laughing, theo joining after a few minutes.