pt. 4 ch. 3

Days in the royal house of black went by eventfully. Harry came and so did the drama, he was expelled. But olivia along with every kid was assured that it'll all be sorted. Olivia was still getting used to the change of environment and her lineage. She had grown close to Sirius and dora, she loved that she had a cousin and that too from both sides. Sirius was treating olivia like his own daughter, harry's arrival made him happier. That wasn't the case for harry, he seemed to be a bit off. Cranky and moody, jealous too.
Olivia entered the main room, lupin sat on a couch lazily. He seemed to be tense.
Olivia joined him. "Body pain?" She asked, he nodded. "Mood swings?" He nodded again.
"That time of the month?" She asked, addressing his lyncanthropy. He nodded for the third time.
"Yah, me too" she clutched her stomach. Remus raised his eyebrow in amusement. "Well I believe both our monthly problems are similar in a way" he chuckled and took out a bar of chocolate from his pocket and handed it to olivia who took it gratefully.
"How come I never get your secret stash of sweets moony?" Sirius entered the room.
"You're neither a werewolf nor a lady. Don't see how you deserve it"
"Yes uncle Sirius, you don't KNOW the pain"
"But I was in azkaban for 12 years, doesn't that get me a treat?" He pouted
Remus and olivia shared a look and in sync gave him and eyeroll.
"Merlin's beard, remind me to never come near you two during your pms and moon cycles" he raised his hand in defeat and left the room. Soon, both olivia and remus fell asleep on their couches.

"Olivia" a hollow voice called out
"Cedric!? What- how are you here?" Olivia turned around and shrieked. Although, it wasn't cedric. Looked like him but paler, and his veins popped out.
"Afraid? You did this" he pointed at her, suddenly she was surrounded from every direction, multiple cedrics pointed at her, slowly coming towards the the girl.
"NO get away, I didn't do anything" she cried.
"He killed me because of you" the sound chorused.
"No-NO that's not true" she closed her eyes.
"Olivia. Olivia. Olivia" they kept repeating her name, the voices getting louder.
Olivia covered her ears and yelled. "STOP IT P-please stop it" her breath getting shorter. But they kept taking her name, over and over. She felt a hand grab her, she tried to get away from it but she still felt the flesh on her.
"Olivia! Olivia wake up" the voice changed, it was sirius. She opened her eyes, no more in the dark place. She gasped in shock of what she felt. She was surrounded by remus, sirius, hermione, harry and the weasely kids. All with worried faces.
"What? What happened?" Hermione asked.
"It was c-cedric, he said i-i killed him. There were so-" she couldn't complete. She couldn't breathe.
"Hey-hey-hey, oli, calm down. Look at me, deep breaths ok? You got this." Remus rubbed his hand on her back. Ginny got her some water.
"Give her some space ok? Its best if there aren't many people in here, mind going out?" Remus asked the kids, they tried to argue but fred led them out. Only sirius, Hermione and remus remained. But everyone knew that the others were eavesdropping from outside.
"I'm so tired" olivia broke down. "I'm so tired of not being able to do anything" she covered her face.
"Oli, what are you talking about?" Sirius asked in a calm voice.
"I-i couldn't do anything, to save him. H-he trusted me, I let him die. It's all my fault" she sobbed.
"You know that's not true, please don't say that" hermione kneeled down next to her, tears in her eyes.
"It wasn't in our hands, no one knew" remus said.
"Cedric said voldemort killed him because of me" olivia sniffled.
"He wasn't real olivia, don't blame yourself"
"I-i could've saved him" the room shook as olivia's cry got intense. Remus looked at sirius, sirius nodded
"Livie? Olivia calm down, you won't be able to control it" Hermione said, looking around the room that trembled but olivia didn't listed. A glass ornament fell down and shattered. Then another, the lights started to flicker.
"What's happening?" Hermione asked, scared for her sister.
Neither elders replied, remus took out his wand and casted a spell on the younger girl. The crying stopped, so did the room's shaking. Olivia was asleep.
"She'll be ok, just tensed. Her powers are new to her, this can happen. Don't worry" sirius reassured hermione, who nodded but was still worried. Sirius took olivia to her room, harry appointed himself to stay in the room just in case she woke up. After getting a 6 feet apart lecture from sirius, harry was finally allowed inside. Harry kept garud as Olivia lay asleep.
Sitting on a chair near the window, his mind started to drift. Thinking about the rise of voldemort and his expulsion. How everything can change with the verdict in two days, what would he do if he hot expelled. He still wanted to fight but how?
Harry had no sense of time, his mind going to all the dark places until it was brought back to him, by the stirring sound of olivia granger/black.
He saw her open her eyes, scrunching her eyebrows in confusion and then being relieved to see it was her room. She turned to the side, yelling when she saw harry.
"What are you doing here?"
"Making sure you're peacefully asleep" harry said.
"How long have I been asleep?" She asked
Harry looked at the time, shocked to see it has been 4 hours. He informed her.
"Are you ok livie? Gave us a scare there" he asked
"Sorry about that, too much going in my mind, I am scared if I am left alone with my thoughts for too long, I wont be able to come back" she said in a low voice.
"Thats exactly how I feel"
"Are you scared harry?"
"About what?"
"Everything"
"I'd be crazy if I wasn't, but we have an army on the rise. It'll be ok, plus we've got you." He smiled
"Wish I could control them, don't want an accident. God I feel useless"
"Hey, you're not useless" he sat on the bed. "You're the bravest and strongest of us all. What you've been through in a span of two months, no one can do that"
"Says the boy who lived" olivia dramtixalky exclaimed. Harry chuckled. He was falling for little miss olivia