pt.3 ch.3

"Do you think anybody we know will take part in the tri-wizard tournament?" Ginny asked her best friend as they walked towards their potions class. Tri-wizard tournament was announced last night and the whole school was talking about it.
"I dunno, I heard angelina was thinking about participating. Cedric's of age too"
"GET OUT OF THE WAY! COOLEST DUO OF HOGWARTS COMING THROUGH! HEY TAKE YOUR SNOGGING OVER THERE!" Two chorused yelling came from the bag and the two best friends didnt even need to turn to see who it was.
"Can you stop yelling? Its 8 in the morning!" Olivia scrunched up her nose.
"What? So roosters are allowed to yell but we aren't?" George said.
"If you are actually comparing yourself with roosters then maybe you do have the mind capasity of roosters" ginny commented. "Why are you in a rush anyways?"
"Bloody hell, we totally forgot" they said in a hurry and pushed past the two girls and frantically ran to the other side of the castle.
"What are the-" olivia was interrupted when another yell stopped them.
"MR. AND MR. WEASLEY, GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANCE OR IT'S ANOTHER 20 POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR. EACH!" Snape followed their direction, his hair was all wavy and curly and no more snape-y. The weasely twins had their ritual of pranking snape on the first day of the school year.
"Guess no more potions class for us" ginny commented as she sat on a bench next to them.
"Never thought i'd say this, but thanking fred and george for this" olivia plopped down next to her best friend. Resting her head on her shoulder and took out her novel.
-------------------------
It was already october 31st and the classes were dismissed because every teacher was busy in preparations for the arrival of the two other schools.
"You think we'll meet any cute guys?" Their dorm mate asked excitedly.

"I think so" ginny replied

"I hope so!!" the other roommate said.

"well let's see for ourselves, I heard colin running around and telling everyone to gather somewhere, they'd be here any moment" olivia announced, and with that the four girls along with a lot of many more students ran to see their new guests.

their roomates weren't disappointed at all, the durmstrangs and beauxbatons students were cute, like almost every single one them. olivia preferred the French elegant boys while ginny went for the drk and gruff Bulgarians, too bad they were only 13. as the feast went on and the French complained how cold it was and Bulgarians were joyous to have some warmthness, the students of Hogwarts roamed around the great hall making new friends.

"hey ginny, hey olivia" fred and George approached the girls in the common room around 7 pm.

"heard about the Halloween party yet?" George asked.

"what party?" ginny yelled excitedly.

"keep it down will you" fred hushed his sister. "fourth years and above only, but you two are lucky to be related to the hosts, us. 9 pm, behind the library there's a painting of books, password's octavious. don't forget about the costumes."

"will there be any cute guys?" olivia asked with a grin.

"want me to take away the invite? no guys around you two, atleast 7 feet distance or you're out of the party." George said, but the girls knew he was either joking or would forget about it in the party. the two girls ran to hermione, who was first mad because the twins invited them but then agreed to transfigure the costumes only if they promised to be back in bed by 11pm, which was obviously speculated to be broken.

the party was huge, students of all three schools in a single room, everybody dressed up in costumes. no body noticed the two 13 year olds, and if someone even noticed, they couldn't do anything about it.

as soon as ginny the food counter, olivia was abandoned. The girl decided the people watch until she found a familiar costume. she ran upto the boy to introduce herself.

"ARE YOU DRESSED UP THE HAWKEYE? I'M DRESSED UP AS KATE BISHOP, WE'RE PREACTICALLY THE SAME!" she caught the boy with surprise, she didn't ignore the fact that he was gorgeous.

"are you allowed to be here? you're a kid" he smirked.

"a kid who's 13 years old. didn't you hear the question?" she crossed her arms.

"the way you screamed, I bet snape hear you all the way down in the dungeons. yes, i'm hawkeye, you've read the marvel comics?"

"like every single one of them till date. Olivia Granger" she introduced herself and raised her hand.

"don't shake her hand nott, you'll get your hands dirty with the mudblood's touch" pansy Parkinson came and stood next to the boy with her evil laugh.

before olivia could reply, the older boy stepped away from pansy, near to olivia and said. "I think my surroundings were dirty enough with you in it, olivia was just helping me clean it. so if you don't mind, and in the nicest way possible, shoo" pansy wasn't the only one who was looking at the boy with wide eyes, olivia was too. pansy turned away with an eyeroll.

"thankyou for standing up for me" olivia smiled.

"don't let pansy get in your mind, she's insecure so she takes it out on others. I'm nott by the way, theodore nott. feel free to call me theo." he grabbed Olivia's hand and softly shaked it. olivia smiled at the gesture.
"I think i'll call you hawkeye"

"then its bishop for you." he winked. "wait, didn't you have red hair? or is the black hair a wig to get in the character?"

"yes and no, i'm a metmorphmagus, I changed it for the costume."

"no way!" theo replied with amusement. "I heard they are very rare"

"we are, I just discovered it last year so i'm still getting used to it. took me about 30 minutes to get it to be black."

and so the two talked the whole night, olivia felt happy that her theory about not all slytherins being bad was true. soon they were joined by ginny who was happy to be in the conversation. Olivia didn't even notice when harry walked away angrily when he saw them together, and the twins deciding against interrupting them or when cedric stood in the corner with his girlfriend, smiling at the little girl who had the biggest smile in the room.

A/N

introducing our pretty boy theo AND A JEALOUS HARRY.