pt.2 ch 7

School went off quickly and it was nearly over. Olivia met up with sirius very often, supplying him with food and updating him with everything going on. Cedric now looked at olivia as his younger sister, feeling the need to protect her with all costs. Not having a sibling himself made it easier for him to give olivia the tag. It had become sort of a tradition for cedric to always come bearing chocolate frogs whenever they met, olivia happily taking it and adding the card to her now growing collection.
Olivia was making her way out of the kitchen with her usual supplies for sirius. She skipped her way towards the grounds but slowed down when she noticed the minister and dumbledore. They would've executed buckbeak by now, she thought. Feeling bad for hagrid, she would've gone to meet him but his company would not like that.
She sneakily went inside the tree but then stopped dead in her tracks.
A trail of blood was in her path towards where sirius stayed.
She took out her wand and slowly made her way upstairs.
She could hear someone talking upstairs, she tiptoed on the stairs.
"Sirius!?" She whispered yelled, no reply. She stood outside the room. The voices were still faint to her but she noticed that there were more than 3 people.
The thought of sirius getting caught crossed her mind and made her shiver.
She slowly creaked the door opened, grabbing everybody's attention.
She met with sirius, her sister, harry, professor lupin and a bleeding ron. All looking at her with confusion, shock and fear.
"Olivia!?" All five of them spoke together. The lupin looked at sirius with the expression of how do you know her name.

"Oh its just you, scared me there for a moment. God this place is too tiny for all of us-" before she could complete she was yanked by harry as he stood in front of her protectively.
"What are you doing here olivia" sirius asked calmly, but hermione pointed her wand to his face.
"If you even dare to try and hurt her, I will have no second thoughts about cursing you" harry bellowed, the readily silence in the room was broken by a loud snort. They all looked over and saw olivia laughing like crazy.
"Sirius.......hurting me.........oh I would love to watch that happen" she cried between her laughs, holding on to her stomach. Sirius just shook his head, sighing.
"Oh and sirius, here's your food" she handed him the basket no one had noticed yet. Everybody except sirius, standing there confused. Looking for an explanation for the scene happening.

"Ohhhh you're looking at me because you're confused why i'm giving sirius food ans nit freaking out after seeing him?" Olivia asked after taking a hint.
Remus looked at her curiously and the other's gave her the duh look while sirius just pouted his lips.
"Welllllll, we've been sorta hanging out you know. For about 6 months now" she mumbled.
"YOU'VE BEEN WHAT!" Came three voices, hermione's being the loudest.

"Did he compel you?" Ron asked.
"Do I look like a vampire to you" sirius retorted, making ron tremble even more.
"I cant keep anymore patience, let me kill him. He deserved it" sirius yelled.
"NO! You have to wait" Remus and olivia yelled back at the same time.
"I DID MY WAITING! TWELVE YEARS OF IT! IN AZKABAN. YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LASTED A WEEK!"
"They need to know the truth" remus said.

"I know the truth, you sold them out. You sold your best friends out to voldemort" harry said angrily.
"Harry, someone did sell your parents but it wasn't sirius!"
"I don't believe you" harry retorted at sirius.
"Then believe me!" Olivia said. Harry looked at her and yelled.
"HOW DOES THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE! YOU BETRAYED US THE MOMENT YOU SAT DOWN WITH HIM, YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN THAT CRIMINAL"
Olivia flinched at this, her hair turning slightly brown and took a step back, not breaking her eye contact with harry.
"Harry!" Hermione said in disbelief.
Sirius stepped forward and stood between harry and olivia. He looked down at harry and said in a low voice.
"Don't talk to her like that, she gave me a chance to explain when everybody thought I was the bad guy. They still do and its less hurtful because I know atleast someone believes me and that makes her the better person that all of us. So don't. raise.you're. voice at her"

Harry took a step back, knowing well enough it was his fault and looked at olivia with guilt.
Hermione took a deep breath and said "I believe her, i'll listen. But one chance, that's all you get, you ruin it and we hand you over"
Sirius nodded thankfully at her, the room was divided in half. The trio on the right side, standing with defence and sirius, remus and olivia on the other.
So the tale of marauders and the betrayal began. Having heard this story already, olivia went near the table where the basket of food was kept and took out a bag of chips. Sat down and opened it, quickly earning a look from remus. The other four totally used to this didnt even notice anything. She offered remus the bag of chips, he objected at first but then shrugged and sat down next to her. Both listening to the story sirius narrated.

"Atleast peter was good at one job" olivia commented when the tale ended. The five looked at her with confusion.
"He knew how to rat you out" 
"You know, I thought of the exact same thing" sirius said.
The odd exchange was quickly interrupted by a loud squeal.
Scabbers, or now who everyone knew was peter was moving around in ron's grip, trying tk grip free.
Remus offered his hand to ron, who objected at first and handed the rat over.
"Show me" harry growled.
The rat ran loose around the storm, trying to dodge spells but was quickly contacted by one.
They all saw as the little rat slowly transformed into a plump of a short man, hair slightly balding and big beady eyes. Sniffing around and looking at his surroundings.

"Sirus.......remus! My old friends"
None of them speak. Pettigrew's small, watery eyes dart toward the windows and door. Suddenly, he makes a break for it, but Sirius merely shoves him back. Pettigrew's nose twitches, his gaze finding Harry. His hands flutter nervously, reveal a MISSING INDEX FINGER.

"Harry! Look at you! Y-you look just like your father. Like James. We were the best of friends, he and I --"
"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO HIM ABOUT HIS FATHER AFTER WHAT YOU DID" olivia bellowed, her hair turning even more red than its original state.
Peter whimpered.

"I didn't mean to! The Dark Lord, you have no idea the weapons he possesses! Ask yourself what you would have done, Sirius. What would you have done!"
"Died! Died rather than betray my friends! And you should have realized, Peter, if Voldemort didn't kill you..."
"We would." Lupin said angrily.

Olivia noticed the sense of hurt in harry's eyes, hurt from the events happening reminding him the horrors of his parents death and hurt by the fact he blamed innocent people.
"No" he says. Pettigrew looks up, lupin and sirius turn to face him.
"Harry, this man-"
"I know what he is" harry interrupts remus. "We'll take him to the castle"
"Bless you boy! Bless you"
"Get off, I said we'll take you to the castle. After that the dementors can take you"