pt 4 ch 5

The train ride was.......hectic. Facing so many people after the summer wasn't easy, not when the ministry claimed harry and dumbledore as liars. The whole ride harey and the group received stairs and they were sure that it was going to continue for a long time. Questions likes "is it true?" "Are you lying" "do you actually believe him?" Followed them everywhere.
Ron had taken upon him to keep them as far aways from harry as possible, which proved to be hard because harry was surrounded with attention.
They finally found a compartment, hermione and rom left for the prefect's meeting. Hermione was excited, ron was not.
They saw draco go towards the same direction, he was a prefect. A realisation hit olivia and she scrunched up her face.
"What's the matter?" Ginny asked. The twins and harry looking at her.
"He's my cousin??" She questioned.
"Who is?" Harry asked.
"Draco, his mother is sirius's cousin, isn't she, that makes us" she made a weird face, draco malfoy did not get along with her. "Oh you poor soul" ginny said, puzzled too. Harry was thinking deeply.
The twins found this very  amusing, right when they were about to make a joke the compartment door opened, and neville and luna lovegood entered, silencing the twins.
"Right then, gotta find lee. See you later" fred said as they got up and left.
"Hello everyone" neville said in a small voice.
"Hi neville" they all greeted him back.
"Hi luna, how are you?" Olivia asked her classmate.
"I was feeling good but then the crontasps entered the compartment" she said. "They bring bad energy" she whispered.
"The what?" Ginny asked.
"Crontasps, there's one on your head" she pointed.
Ginny tried to brush off the invisible thing, ruffling her hair crazily while olivia and harry looked at her with wide eyes.
"Its gone now" luna said.
"My father and I belive you harry potter. He writes about you in bis quibbler, trying to convince other" she looked at harry.
"Uhh, thats appreciated" he said awkwardly. Awkward was how the rest of the train ride passed.

They finally arrived, draco made some comments as they passed him. Harry got in an even worse mood.
"Harry you've got to stop letting him get on your nerves, he's not going to change, you have to stop letting it affect you" olivia told him, tired of his mood swings.
"Oh yeah? Easy for you to say, saving your cousin's arse there then, chose your side?" He said angrily.
"Harry?!" Hermione gasped. He marched forwards in full speed. Olivia was shocked, she couldn't believe he'd say something like that. She took big steps and walked angrily towards him, catching up with him and grabbing his shoulders to make him turn around.
"I dont know what's gotten into you for you to have these stupid mood swings but you steaming off on us isnt going to work, especially not with me, stop making enemies" she huffed and angrily shoved him.
She didnt take a carriage with him, she joined fred george and lee instead.

In the great hall harry tried to apologize, but olivia ignored him. He needed to sort his priorities out and focus.
"Who's that?" Ron pointed to a new faculty member, most probably a defence against the dark arts teacher. A short plump woman dressed in pink.
"Its hurting my eyes" george covered his eyes dramatically.
"She was at my hearing" harry said. "Tried her best to get me expelled"
Hermione scrunched her eyebrows.
"What's a ministry official doing here then?" Ginny pondered.
"Definitely something related to voldemort" olivia said.
"Trying to stop the truth from getting out I suppose"
Her speech confirmed there theories, the ministry was trying to meddle with hogwarts.

"She seems more terrifying than the dementors" ron remarked as they sat in the common room.
"What is going to happen to hogwarts? She's bound to be up to something" ginny said.
"Did you see the defence against the dark arts book?" Hermione said.
"Not the time for books hermione" ron eye rolled.
"You'd know if you saw them you idiot. They are all theory, not practical at all. Even the theory is first year level" she said, showing them the book
"What do they expect us to do when we face danger then? Read out page number 78?" Olivia exclaimed. Right then they were interrupted by an owl on the window, it was addressed to Olivia.
"Saturday 7pm, portrait of the dragon. Password: where the secrets were revealed. The dead was reborn and the criminal proven innocent.
Ps: borrow mr potter's christmas present"
It wasnt signed.
"The shrieking shack, that's the password" Hermione said as she read it over.
"And the invisibility cloak" harry informed.
"Whats it about?"
"First lesson" olivia said.