pt.3 ch 1

"Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP!" Olivia yelled at the two boys who were sleeping like giant elephants in the burrow. She has just woken her best friend and was currently trying to wake the twins.
She shook them, ripped of their blankets but nothing happened. Finally she tried her last trick, she went downstairs, took two glasses and filled them with tap water. Went back upstairs and poured it on the two boys. Who woke up in a jolt.
"Merlin's beard"
"WHO DIED?"
"You two will if you don't get your arses up and get ready, we're gonna be late!" The little redhead scolded the older ones.
"Olivia? When did you get here?" George asked.
"This morning, now honestly get ready."
"Not so fast" both the boys said together. Olivia shrieked loudly when she was suddenly grabbed by her hands and legs and they took her to the bathroom and dropped her in the tub filled with cold water.
"That's for waking us up with water"
"You crazy human beings, WHAT DID YOU DO!!!" She got up, fully drenched up with water and the boys made a run for it.
She followed them, carefully trying not to slip when the door next to there's suddenly opened and a very sleepy harry stepped out. Surprised by the sudden appearance, they both bumped into one another and slipped on the water dripping from olivia.
"Oh hello harry, good morning" ginny greeted, and stepped across the two and walked towards the kitchen, without even reacting to the scene.
Olivia was the first one to get up, massaging her hand and then helped harry up.
"We really need to stop falling like that" olivia said.
"Or falling for eachother" ron stepped outside. Harry kicked him in his legs.
"What's with you?" Ron said.
"Oh dear, you're gonna catch cold, come on, come with me" molly took olivia away and with a quick flick form her wand she was all dry.
"You two are gonna pay for that, i'm telling you" alya glared at the twins one last time before going downstairs to help molly pack along with her sister while the weasely kids got ready.

------------------------------------------------

"why are we walking again?" ron asked as his father pointed towards a tree in distance.

"is mr.weasely planning to take us to the world cup on foot?" olivia groaned as beads of sweat rolled down her forehead. Ginny stopped and bent to take a breath, they've been walking up a hill for quite some time now. "and how come bill, Charlie and percy get to apparate there while we go through this fitness freakshow" she complained.

"no harry, no more water or you'll finish it all up" hermione commanded, taking the bottle away from his reach.

"but hermione!" harry whined.

they all could see a figure standing under the tree as mr. weasely walked forward, signaling the kids to keep up.

"Arthur! it's about time" a short man with long hair and glasses greeted the oldest weasely. the man looked somewhat familiar but olivia couldn't put her finger on it.

"Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of sleepy start" Arthur eyed the boys, who awkwardly stood there. "this is amos diggory everyone, he works with me at the ministry."

but before olivia could react to the name 'diggory'. a tall handsome boy jumped down from the tree.

"And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?"

"yes sir."

"CEDRIC!" olivia leaped forward, engulfing him in a hug while amos stood there mesmerised by harry.

"it's good to see you olivia, how's your leg?"

"badass as ever" she said with a smirk, still in awe with the scar.

"we have to walk down the hill! AGAIN?" ginny groaned when the fathers of the group started walking downhill.

"somebody pick me up, this is slaughter" olivia said with a huff.

"oh please, let us make it easier for you" the twins said with a wild grin.

"that doesn't sound appealing" harry remarked, knowing well enough what happens after the grin.

but the twins ignored him and with a sudden jolt, pushed the two third years down the hill. the two redheads, squealing with a mix of fear and excitement rolled down the hill.

no injuries were received. but the twins did get a scold from their father who yelled about how badly they could've gotten hurt. "atleast they didn't have to walk all the way down" was what the twins responded with.

---------------

"I think i'm gonna be sick" olivia complained, as she got up after falling for the third time this day. second time after a lot of spinning.

"no more portkey for me please" ginny followed her best friend. who as well, looked as if she was about to puke.

"welcome kids to the quidditch world cup" Arthur announced.

all the kids stood with their jaws dropped, in awe of the sight before them. thousands of witches and wizards, all gathered in a field. belonging from every country and waving their flags. children could be seen running around, buying merchandise of their favourite teams. parents setting up tents and what not.

"this is going to be an awesome day" olivia exclaimed.

"oh yes it is harry stepped forwards so he was standing right next to her.

little did they know, it was about to be the day that would completely change the future of the wizarding world.

A/N
this was kind of a filler chapter so don't worry, its going tk get better as you read. I have so many ideas for this part.