Chapter 5

Olivia's POV

We were watching the slytherin vs gryffindor match.
Gryffindors were in lead, obviously but slytherin was very close too, with their brooms it was like a dragon flying.

I was watching harry.
Behind him, a bludger begins to streak toward his head.

"HARRY! WATCH OUT!" Geroge yells Harry wheels and at the last possible moment, slips the whistling bludger. CRACK! George swoops down, bats it away. Harry turns, watches it soar away, then blinks: the Bludger turns, streaks right back at him. Harry jets off.

Harry executes a series of zigs, zags, loops and rolls, trying to shake the Bludger, but the Bludger is relentless. Ron instinctively draws his wand, begins to point it toward Harry and the Bludger, when... Hermione's hand intercedes. She glances knowingly at his fractured wand.

"You're joking, right? Besides, even with a proper wand, it's too risky." She says
"Besides you could hit Harry." I complete.
As Harry frantically dips and dives, Malfoy cruises by.  Harry glances at Malfoy's sneering face. BUZZING inches above Malfoy's left ear is... the GOLDEN SNITCH. Harry CHARGES. Malfoy GULPS, swings clear, and watches Harry rocket past. As Harry chases the plummeting Snitch, Malfoy FOLLOWS IN  HOT PURSUIT. They RACE DOWNWARD, trailing the HISSING SNITCH deep into the TRENCH circling the pitch.  Shoulder to shoulder, they RACE MADLY, driving and dodging the wooden support beams that crisscross their path. Directly behind them, the Bludger FOLLOWS, SHATTERING the BEAMS as it dogs Harry. Malfoy KICKS Harry, forcing him to the edge of the trench. Harry BRUSHES the wall, battling for control. Malfoy turns, SNICKERS, then looks back... and finds himself heading smack into a wooden beam. Panicked, he tries to pull up. Too late. Broom meets beam and Malfoy spirals out of the trench and -- THWUMP! -- flat on his back in the middle of the pitch.
Me along with gryffindors cheer.

Harry continues on, CLOSING on the Snitch, fingertips only inches from catching it... when... the Rogue Bludger SMASHES INTO Harry's arm. I gasp. Harry cries out, steadies himself and with a brilliant, acrobatic move, SNATCHES the Snitch out of the air with his good hand. Unable to control his broom with his shattered arm, he hits the pitch with a SICKENING THUD. Wincing, Harry rolls onto his shoulders, SQUINTS UP: a BLACK DOT -- growing rapidlybLARGER -- is plummeting from the sky, directly toward him. It's... the rogue Bludger.Instantly, Harry spins away, grimacing in agony, as the Bludger...
... hits the ground like a SLEDGE HAMMER, violently TATTOOING the pitch again and again, only inches from Harry. Calmly, Hermione strides forth, points her wand.
"Finite Incantatem!"

The Bludger hangs briefly in the air. Slowly ceases spinning. Drops heavily to the pitch. Harry exhales, relieved, only to recall the searing pain in his arm. We run to him, one particular face pushes through the others:

"Not to worry, Harry. I'll fix that arm of yours straight away." Gilderoy lochart says whipping out his wand.

"No... no... not you." Harry frantically says.

"No we'll take him to madam pomfrey, she'll fix it. You'll only make it worse" i retort.

"Poor kids doesn't know what they are saying. This won't hurt a bit..."

Lockhart twirl his wand, Harry braces himself, and...  nothing. He blinks, i look at his hands with a weird expression on my face.
"Ah. Yes. Well, that can sometimes happen. The point is,the bones are no longer broken."

"Brok'n? He doesn't 'ave any bones at all!" Harry looks: his arm looks like an empty rubber glove.

2 weeks later

I stomped inside the common room and caught ginny writing something in a black book by the window, I went towards her and she looked up at me. Quickly closing the book.