pt.4 ch2

"what?" Sirius said in a small voice, the room was silent. Olivia looked at sirius with confusion, seemed only the older ones there knew who reggie was, which olivia assumed was short for something.
"ar-are you sure? How?" Sirius asked, his face was a mixture of emotions. Shock, fear, amusement and a glimmer of hope.
"They died right after she was born, the dark lord k-killed them. The child wasn't planned ofcourse, they were too young and the times were too risky. But they couldn't drop her either, because-" andromeda went on. Stopping herself when she looked at olivia, stopping herself from saying too much in front of the little girl.
"Can someone tell me what's going on? Who is reggie?" She demanded. Her voice was trembling from anxiousness.
"I'll just show you, come on" sirius tried to put on a smile, he opened his arms for olivia to come, resting it on her shoulder like a dad. They went upstairs, the floor where sirius's old room held buckbeak. They stopped in front of the door next to his, sirius signalled olivia to step forward. She looked at him with her eyebrows raised, he nodded comfortingly. Olivia took a deep breath and looked at the door, an inscription was covered in dust. She assumed it had something to do with her father so she brushed the dust of.
R.A.B
Olivia was confused, it didn't make any sense. She looked at sirius to question him but saw the tears brimming in his eyes. It hit her, R.A.B, the R. Reggie, reggie black.
"Regulus arcturus black" sirius whispered.
Olivia's eyes shot up, she looked at sirius, then at the door and back to him.
"He-he was your family member?"
"He was my baby brother" sirius croaked.
"Wh-how? Your- you're my uncle? You never mentioned him. How is this possible?" Olivia rambled on, tears threatening to fall down her soft eyes.
"I was a coward, I regretted not taking him with me when I ran away. I left the poor thing behind, behind in this hell house.  He got in the bad company at school, I wanted to stop him but I was too scared to meet the new reggie. He was the only hope I had in this house, he was brainwashed but he understood me. My reggie" sirius finally allowed himself to cry. Didn't even stop to take a breath.
"He was a bad man?" Olivia asked.
"He was lonely and confused. There is a difference" a voice came from behind, olivia turned to meet the woman who she mett earlier. Dora's mother, her aunt from both sides.
"He got in the wrong group, he wanted to make things right. He ran away with your mother to help the good side but dark lord was faster" andromeda said. Olivia was about to ask another question before albus interrupted them.
"I'm afraid there isn't much time for your answers ms granger, or if I may, ms black. I know you are impatient to get them but we need to discuss some things. If the older two cousins could join me in the dining room. I believe there are people here to meet you"
Olivia scrunched her eyebrows in confusion when suddenly two large men appeared next to her out of thin air. Literally.
Olivia let our a shriek.
"Hey oli" the twins said in chorus.
"Heard you changed your last name"
"Introductions are in order" they continued and dragged her out of the room.

Days at the grimmauld place were weird. Olivia had experienced too much in a short amount of time. She found herself in a timeless loophole. Everything she had known about her past was fake, she knew nothing. The topic of her parents was still a sensitive one and she didn't dare ask anyone about them, not until things had cool down. Sirius seemed to be brightened up, the little girl he treated as his own daughter turned out to be his own blood. He had family, family who didn't try to torture him.
He had a new chance to make things right, he had taken it upon himself to be olivia's parent. He still couldn't officially do it until he was a free man but he pampered her on every occasion or chance heel got. The dark gloomy mansion was temporarily filled with red heads, cheering up everyone. While serious meetings went on about voldemort's rise in a room, others were filled with homely energy. Olivia, as confused and in dilemma she was, couldn't help but feel happy for sirius. His mood had been so much better since the house was filled and he found a new family member.
But that was where her light ended, she found herself in an ocean of thought every night. Cedric's death, voldemort's rise, the truth behind her family. She had no idea what the future held, what was she supposed to be at hogwarts?
A granger or a black?
What did Dumbledore meant by the danger she was supposed to face soon, why was voldemort after her and what was the secret andromeda was hiding from her.

A/N
A FILLER CHAPTER, HOPE YOU'RE EXCITED FOR WHAT'S COMING NEXT