pt 4 ch 4

"Tell us more stories!" Ron joyously demanded the two marauders. They chuckled.
The clan of weasely kids, harry, hermione and olivia sat in front of remus and sirius, who were reminiscing about their days at hogwarts.
"Oh I remember a good one, right  on our last day us and half the schools decided to prank the slytherins, sort of revenge. Lily obviously made it sure that it harmless, we had been secretly planning it ever since christmas. It was a huge thing, took loads of practise. We lead all the owls from the owlery into the dungeon, the portraits were charmed to sing muggle songs, use silencio and they'll grow louder, the great hall flooded and we locked the entrances of each common rooms. The whole school was out in the grounds and right when the clock hit noon, all the collaborators used the charm together and every furniture of the slytherins had ended up in the black lake. It was hilarious. The biggest prank we had ever done, the school was involved obviously" sirius described animatedly, surprised looks on every kid's face, judgy on hermione's.
"Were you not scared of getting in trouble?" Hermione asked.
"What were they gonna do? Expel us on our last day?" Sirius smirked.
"Amazing" the twins exhaled.
"Now now padfoot, don't set too bad of an example" remus warned his friend. The twins looked at each other, than at the two.
"YOU'RE PADFOOT?!?!? AS IN MESSRS MOONY, WORMTAIL, PADFOOT AND PRONGS?" They yelled in surprise. Olivia let out a gasp.
"One and only" he flicked his  hair. "Your professor lupin here is moony, james was prongs and that nasty old rat was wormtail"
Twins lept and fell on the feet of the marauders, bowing dramatically while the others laughed among themselves.
"Our idols! The gods themselves" they said it together, which was a little creepy.
"We've been trying to follow your legacy ever since we knicked the map from filch"
"They never shut up about you, that map has helped us a lot" olivia remarked.
"Well when the map was taken from us we had decided that whoever was able to unlock it would be worthy of the title. You two clearly are, just like your uncles" remus said.
"Our uncles?" The weaselys looked at him.
"God it's creepier when all four of you do it together" hermione shuddered.
"Sirius and james made it their ultimate goal to follow the legacy of the prewett twins. They were no match for them."
"Had to take away my moment, didn't you?" Sirius pouted.
"Our uncles were the marauders' idol?" The twins said dreamily.
"My uncles ARE the marauders" olivia said in the same tone.
"My dad AND my uncles are the marauders" harry continued.
Sirius radiated shine, grinning with his newly found fan following.
They sat there until it was time for supper, sirius proudly telling the kids all their stories.

It was two days before they had to leave for hogwarts, olivia wasn't allowed to got to diagon alley for safety purposes. She spent the day alone in the house with sirius and harry.
"Oli dear, mind coming in here for a moment?" Sirius called her in his room. Olivia went in and saw sirius trying to control a wide grin.
"What's up with you?" She raised and eyebrow.
"I have a surprise for you" he giggled and took something out from his drawer. Olivia gasped, in his hand were the brand new sony headphones olivia was dying to get. He even had many different tracks for her in them.
"Uncle sirius! Oh my god! You didn't have to" she was too stunned to speak.
"You're my niece, I had to. Missed too many opportunities already"
"But these are expensive" she said
"I'm not exactly poor am I. You great uncle left me money enough to spend my life on it" he winked. "Which reminds me, since reggie was the heir of this house and the last bloodline until now, you get all his money. Noble house of black has tons of it, really, but i'd prefer you using mine for now. Until that runs out i'm taking full responsibility"
"Oh no, I possibly couldn't. It's too much" she began.
"Nuh-uh, what's mine is yours" he smiled. Olivia hugged him tight. Then proceeded to look through the records.
"Bowie!? Sweet" she instantly played it and wore her headphones. Sirius dramatically fake cried. "I've never been more proud" he wiped his non existent tears.
Later that evening an order meeting took place, moody called Olivia in during the last half an hour which was a complete shock because kids were never allowed. She went in and looked around the table. Dumbledore, sirius, remus, tonks, mcgonagall, snape and a few other people she recognised from previous meetings all looked at her.
"Please have a seat ms granger" dumbledore proceeded, she had been warned that no one shall know her truth, so they decided to adress her as granger in advance.
"Ms granger, you realise that your school starts in two days. Some things need to be sorted. Which is why we've called you.
First some rules, you have to promise you'll follow them, no casualties allowed" he looked at her with his half moon spectacles.
She nodded "I understand"
"Good, firstly, no on should find out your true identity. No matter what you remain a granger and may identify as such. I believe it wouldn't be hard since thats how you've lived your whole life.
Secondly, under no circumstances shall anyone see you use your powers. It is very risky and will gain attention, you need to maintain a low profile. And speaking of powers, it is very important you learn how to control them. Every Saturday, tonks and alastor will help you do so. So be prepared for that"
Olivia looked at tonks who winked at her, and then at moody, who grunted making olivia shudder, it was still hard to see him as moody and not barty crouch jr.
"I understand sir"
Soon after sheeft, harry was called in. This was going to be a long year