o n e

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

                             ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Just a reminder:

Adalina- almost 16, 5'7 (1-2)

Harry - 28, 6'4

Angelina- 17, 5'8 (3-4)

              🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄾🄽🄴

It was morning, no different than others. I was woken up in my crib feeling tired and cold. Why you may ask. I fell asleep at around 5 in the morning and it was 8 now. It takes me ages to fall asleep.

"C'mon wake up little one," said Harry

"Daddy! Daddy! Is she up!" Run in my sister Angelina. She was bloody annoying. I mean who wears pink fluffy dresses and makeup at 8 in the morning. I don't.

"Daddy can I sleep a bit longer" I mumbled, being sweet would gt me everything from him.

"No sweetheart it's time u girls eat something," he said picking me up

"I'm tire-" before I could finish he placed a dummy in my mouth.

"There was that hard," he said placing me on the changing table. "Angy Hunny will you fetch me a diaper"

"Okey daddy," she said grabbing one "here you go"

"Thank you baby"

I never liked the fact that she had to see me naked. I tried getting off the table but daddy stopped me. He took my panda onzie off and then changed the diaper.

"Angy let's go pick her an outfit," he said leading her off to the other end of the room.

I was lying on the bed, mind you just with a diaper on. My face reddish. Angy was picking forever. She ended up coming with a pink crop top (long sleeves) and a light green fluffy skirt. Which will hardly cover the diaper, it was like two normal sized ones anyways.

Harry put me in the diaper and we went downstairs for the breakfast.

"Okey Angy take a seat on your chair," daddy said putting me in my high chair.

"Okey daddy" she happily answered and sat down.

"Drumroll please, we are having pancakes, thank you, thank you" he announced dramatically, which had us two giggling uncontrollably.

He placed pancakes on our plates and gave us, starting to feed me.

He got into a conversation with Angela which gave me time to think. I was here for maybe a few months, I lost track of time. Running away isn't an easy task. I don't know where I am. I can't just run until I find someone to help. The house in front of us has a little too. What if I run away and someone worse catches me.

Being babied is nice. Other than the diaper changing part, and the bathing part. But otherwise, I like having someone that cares. I was always alone and not that I didn't like it. Just gets boring after some time. I kind of miss now.

Maybe if I get him to leave the house a bit further outside. We did go to the playground a few times, but we were either alone or there was another little there.

"Good job for finishing your meal baby," Harry told me "let's get you a bottle, yea"

                              ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Took me long enough to update.

School started so I have less free time. But the story will continue. I have an interesting storyline here.