f o u r t e e n

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

                            ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

A/n Apologises that it took me long to update. At the moment, I'm having some issues. Let's jump in~

                             •14•

*Four days later*

Daddy allowed me to play before lunch. I woke up quite late. Even I can say so. Was it eleven? I usually sleep till nine. Oh well. Two hours won't kill anybody.

Since it was raining I begged daddy to let me play in the rain but he didn't allow me. He warned me of a spanking if I continued fighting him.

"Let's play together," Angy said while she barged into my room

"No"

"You never spend time with me"  she whined sitting on the rug next to me.

I just glared at her. I was always an only child but I had cousins who played with me. I still ended up selfish. But it wasn't my fault. They never let me decide what to play. So I played alone sometimes. Other than going to sports id be spending time with my mom. This meant that I didn't share.

"Not that one!" I took the doll from her.

"Why not!" She grabbed another doll

"Not that one either!!"

"Then which one!"

"Not a single one! They are mine!"

"You need to share! DADDY!!!" Angy screamed

"NO! GET OUT!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME THE DOLL"

"ITS MINE"

"What is the screaming about," Daddy said walking in.

"She won't share"

Angy cried jumping in his arms. She always did that when she didn't get something. He couldn't say no to her puppy eyes.

"And why are you not sharing young lady"

"Because it's mine! She has hers" I was on a verge of tears. Never liked when people screamed at me.

"Sharing is not just about toys, it's about caring. You may keep a few dols for yourself but the rest you need to share. You cant love every doll equally." He lectured me

"I don't want to! It's mine, MINE!"

"Enough!"

Even Angela stopped crying. He was scary when he was angry. Daddy looked down, sternly at me which made tears swell up in my eyes.

"You have a chance to apologize"

I didn't want to apologize. I never apologize. Why should I? She is the one who annoyed me first. I love being alone.

"Adaline" he warned me

"no"

It wasn't a brave 'no'. I believe that the 'no' sounded the same as I felt. Terrified.

"Perhaps you want to repeat a bit louder" He warned me

I couldn't look him in the eyes

"No."

"I see"

                         ☁︎☁︎☼︎☁︎

I had in mind, adding someone to the story. Another caregiver. I have a person in mind. What do you think? It wouldn't change the story much. 

(Hint: he is number one for me)