s i x t e e n

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

                            ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Hello and welcome back let's jump in, shall we~

                             •16•

*Harry's POV*

After finishing the spanking I picked her up, hugging her. I sang a lullaby for her as she softly cried in my arms.

"Are you hungry baby"

"'es daddy" she answered with her head in my chest.

"Let's get some food in that little tummy. But first a diaper"

I laid her on the bed and took out some hello kitty diapers. She hissed when I put it on.

She looked adorable. The little white tank top and the diapers. You could see the red bottom. And her hair in pigtails

"Come on, we are going down"

                               ❀

Angela and Adalina were sitting at the table. Ady seemed to start liking the high chair. They were munching on pancakes with strawberries.

Grabbing two sippy cups I filled them with chocolate milk. Then I added powder. People would wonder why. But it's simple. If Ada could think straight, she would go and save her mother.

I wasn't keeping her captive, but safe. I got word over an email. Quite alarming. If I'm right, they are watching us.

If I get another email we are moving to my friend's house. And what could I tell Ada, her mother is with this evil man?

Luckily she wasn't going to get hurt. And neither will Ada.

"Here you go ladies"

I handed them the sippy cups.

"Yeyyy chocolate milk!!!"

As they ate, I sipped on tea myself. Angy was always a bubbly child. Ada was still getting there, but she still preferred to play alone.

                               ♡︎

Angy was already asleep for her nap. The second she lays her head on the pillow, she would be out. But not Adalina.

It would take her up to half an hour sometimes. The powder helped. What would I do without it?

"Do you need your diaper changed?"

She shook her head. I still checked her diaper. A little wet. But not much.

"Verbally little one"

"No daddy"

"Okey"

"Daddy warm"

"You are warm?"

"Yews"

"Do you want to take the top off?"

"Mhm"

"Okey sleepy head"

The powder started to kick in. I took her top off and laid her in the crib.

"Here's your blanket," I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

"G'night daddy"

"Good night baby"

                               ♡︎

After both girls were asleep I got my phone.

I was already talking with my friend. He offered me to come to his house with the girls. Would it be enough? It is far away. The stalkers might lose us. And that's what matters. 

So I agreed. For their safety. Plus I get a helping hand, the girls can be a handful.