e i g h t e e n

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

                            ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Sorry for not uploading in a long time. My pc broke, so I had to use my phone. Ps author block is a pain in the a-.

The next chapter will be Harry's POV.

                             •18•

"Angela, hum one more time and you will find yourself over my knee" I gave my final warning.

"But daddy this is boring," Angy whined

"Well some of us want to watch" Adalina jumped in.

"No fighting," I said looking at my youngest.

"No fair, she has been loud since the start"

"Not the point, you are sisters show some love. Angela, corner"

"WHAT! NO!"

"Do not test me, little girl"

She stood up but refused to move further. So did I, delivering four spanks, I led her to the corner.

"Ten minutes, be good."

Sitting back, Ada shyly snuggled close. I sat her on my lap.

It was not easy, since they weren't mentally regressing much. He knew that moving day was in a week. There was a huge garage at the other place so he could fit a lot in. There were a lot of toys. Mosty Angela played with them.

He knew the only way they would regress was with the use of powder. So he would add it in tonight. It helps for the next week. But he shouldn't have stopped.

"Angela, you may come out now"

"Yes"

"Yes, what"

"Yes daddy"

"Good girl"

They continued watching silently.

                               ♡

They made their way to the kitchen. He sat Ada in her seat. Angela being big sat herself.

"What's for dinner, daddy?"

"Milkshakes and toast Angy"

He started preparing, the girls loved watching. Making some french toast and cutting some bananas soon the first part was done. He served his girls while getting the milk out.

Putting strawberry in the blender, powder and milk, soon done. They would never know.

"Do you need help Ada"

"No" she quietly said

"Let daddy help"

Soon he was sitting in-between them, talking about this and that. Soon changes could be seen.

"Is someone yawning"

Giggled Angela

"Let's get you girls cleaned up, yeah."

                               ♡

The girls were asleep way happier. He put them earlier to bed since he had paperwork to fill up. His friend had cleaned out the rooms needed.

 They are going to bring the stuff during playtime. Didn't want the girls to get sad.  Adaline probably won't care but Angela was already emotional as it is.

                            ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

A/n you will find out who they will be living with, in the next chapter.