f i f t e e n

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

                            ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I hope you like this chapter. Harry Potter is playing while I'm writing. What is your house?

                             •15•
"No."

"I see"

"Angela let's get you to the living room. To watch a movie, yeah. Adaline, you wait here until I return. Otherwise, you will be a very sorry little girl."

He said leaving the room, not even waiting for a response.

I knew what I was going to get myself into. Now Im regreting that decidion. I can't stay here. He will kill me. I won't be able to sit for weeks.

"I need to get out of here"

I ran out. Where would he look for me? He would be back any second. Looking around I saw his bedroom door open. Great.

Getting inside I hid under the bed. Either there or in the closet. I tried to calm down my breathing.

"Adalina!"

And he found out. Lovely.

"Young lady come out now!"

Does anyone come out when asked? But that's not what scared me. It's the door creaking that did.

"Adaline I know you are here"

Oop I'm dead. Do I want him to find me? Wait what am I thinking about. Why did he go-

"AAAAAAAGHHHHHH-"

The second I turned around I found his head looking under the bed. Not even a warning.

He couldn't help but giggle.

"DADDY! DO YOU WANT ME TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK" I cried.

"You wouldn't have one if you didn't hide, darling"

"'m sorry" I mumbled

"We need to talk, sit on the bed"

"Yes daddy"

I hopped on the bed and he sat next to me.

"You need to share little girl. it's not giving your toys to someone. It's showing that you care, or respect them. It's simple."

I nodded my head

'With words young lady"

"yes daddy"

"And if I tell you to stay where I left you. What do you do."

"I 'tay were you left me"

"Good, you will get a spanking"

"But daddy-"

"If you hadn't run off, it would only be corner time"

"Pleasee daddy"

"No, come over here, or I'm doubling the punishment"

So I did. Better than to make him angry. We would not want that. I could not take more.

He laid me over his lap. And took my diaper off, leaving me in a tank top.

"You will be getting ten."

SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Ow!!"

SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Daddy!!!"

SPANK SPANK

"Two more baby"

SPANK SPANK

"OWIE"

Daddy picked me up and hugged me. iI softly cried in his arms while he sang for me. A lullaby.

                        ☁︎☁︎☼︎☁︎

Hope you liked it. The next chapter will be in Harry's POV.