s e v e n t e e n

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

                            ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

A/n This chapter will be Adaline's POV.

                             •17•

"Morning sleepyhead, it's time to wake up"

I raised my head, half asleep, and slammed it down. Too early. The room was too bright.

"Come on little one"

"No"

"Up, up" 

Daddy picked me up and laid me on the changing table. I could only whine in protest. He changed me into new diapers. Hello, kitty ones. I do think they are cute. Who doesn't like her?

"Will you sit up for me, please" 

He of course helped me as he does with everything. 

"Perhaps a dress, princes?"

"Yes, yes, yes"

I may sound too enthusiastic in the morning. You would be too if it meant it's going to hide the diaper. Not that it annoys me that much. 

After getting me in a light green fluffy dress, he brushed my hair. And I hate when my hair is brushed. You know it being fluffy, thick, and curly. But we were over soon.

                               ♡︎

We were eating lunch while Angela was babbling. You needed to be sherlock to understand what she was saying. Something about fairies and red. If that made sense. Oh, and she mentions frogs. Yeah, I gave up on trying to understand her. Daddy was probably faking his interest. At some point, he started feeding her since she forgot she had to eat.

"Daddy I'm bored"

"Do you want to play with your sister Ada?"

"No"

"Then what do you want"

"I don't know" I sighed

"I can't help you if you don't know. Do you want to draw, or watch a movie?"

"Movie"

"Can I watch too!" Angy exclaimed.

No, she can, we always end up fighting. She always wants to watch stupid things.

"Yes you can"

"Noo"

"Ada now, be nice, you can pick the movie."

"Sleeping beauty?"

"Sleeping beauty," he repeated

"Yeyy"

                               ♡︎

Half the movie in Angy started getting restless. I kept ignoring her but she just kept on humming.

I wonder why she didn't like Arora. I loved her. Wondered if she was blonde she would love her too.

That's the reason why I hated my hair color when I was little. Only the good girls had light hair. And we would be monsters.

"Hmh" she hummed again

I hated her too. Her blue eyes and hair. It was not fair. I wanted that. I always have. Things would be better. This is not fair.  Angela gets everything.

"Hmh"

"Angela, hum one more time, and you will find yourself over my knee"

                         ☁︎☁︎☼︎☁︎

A/n we are switching POVs in the next chapter. ♡︎