t h r e e

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

                             ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

A/n I should be updating this story every week. But it doesn't have to be. Like now. Three updates, two days. Il update when I have time.

          🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴

"Tonight you will have a bath, okay Hunny bunny"

"Okey daddy"

I would object I really would but I'm starting to smell. Like the last bath was five days ago. And it's soo warm for January, I think it is? Maybe it's February?

Daddy put me on the changing table, taking my clothes off and not spilling the cookies (crop top had a pocket). He took the diaper off and cleaned me.

"Do you want to sleep in your diapers baby, I see you are pretty warm"

"I'm cold" I quickly lied

"You seem fine to me, c'mon"

He picked me up and placed me in the crib. He gave me a dummy, tuck me in with a thin pink blanket, and left.

I honestly didn't feel tired at all. And my cookies were sitting on the changing table just like that. I wonder what would happen if someone took them

"Okey" I breathed getting up

The crib was up halfway so it was easier to jump over. I'm going to take my cookies and put them under the pillow. Easy peasy.

With one leg over the edge, I placed the other and silently jumped down. I could not hear harry he was probably in the kitchen or his bedroom.

I crawled to the changing table and lifted myself up. My legs got weak, I could barely feel them, so it wasn't easy. I took the cookies and crawled back placing them under the pillow.

But now came another problem. How do I get back?

I can't just call da- harry he would not be happy. And I could no longer stay on my legs. What now.

A sob left my mouth and I knew I fucked up.

He had the baby monitor thingy. No no no, he heard me. Stupid crying stupid everything. I'm dead.

                                 ❤︎

Footsteps were getting closer until they were right behind the door. Hiding would be pointless.

"Baby, why are you out of your crib"

"My dummy fell out daddy"

"Really, then why is it in your crib"

"I-"

"Do not lie to daddy little girl" he warned me

"I'm sorry" I wasn't

"Are you sorry that you got out or that you were caught?" he said looking disappointed, which kinda hurt.

"I-"

"Tell me why you got out," he asked kneeling next to me

"I- wanted the bunny" is not totally a lie. There was a cute bunny on the shelf.

"You could have asked daddy to give it to you, yet you broke a rule"

"I'm sorry daddy, but I could not sleep, and I wanted to be with you," I am an idiot

"You will be tonight. I had put another crib in my room. Since you proved to me that you are a very little girl. You will be sleeping with me"

Oh, that's truly amazing, why do I have soo much bad luck.

"You will be getting a spanking tonight, now go to sleep," he said picking me up, and placing me in the crib

"Stay there baby" he added sternly

                              ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Hope yall liked it. What's your favorite animal?