t w o

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

                              ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

A/n Hope you are having a happy day. English is my second language of a few (europian flex), so I apologize if I make a few mistakes.

              🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄾

Angela already left the room to go play with her toys. Which I didn't find fair. Since she was playing in the backyard, alone. I wish I could leave the house without da- Harry carrying me or holding me 24/7.

I was sitting on the living room carpet watching tv. While daddy was making a bottle and tidying up. Practical glancing at me every two minutes. As if I am a real baby.

"Okey the bottle is ready baby" daddy approached me

I raised my hands and he picked me up. Sitting down on the couch with a view of the backyard.

Sucking the bottle made me relax. Every single time it would make my thoughts go away. Or just quiet them down. Maybe there was something in it. It did take him long to make it.

"U already drank it baby" whispered harry

Noticing that the bottle was indeed empty I stopped sucking. But I still wanted more. The bottle was little, the big ones were for bedtime and it wasn't even noon.

"Why the tears baby," he asked me

"I-I'm h-hungry" was I, I guess, I'm always hungry

"You just ate baby" he laughed

I guess that did it since I full-on started crying. Why am I crying, I'm hungry I want to eat and he is starving me.

"Okey okey, shs shs shs" he tried calming me but to no avail.

"Do you want a cookie"

"What?" I mumbled

"Do you want a cookie" he repeated, trying to hide a laugh

"Yes," I said even quietly

"Okey lets go get it"

"Two cookies"

"Two cookies it is" he added laughing

                                ❤︎

We were sitting in the kitchen, me eating the third cookie since he went for Angy.

And I won't say I filled my diaper since that would be embarrassing. Honestly, I fill maybe two times a day or less, is that bad.

"Meh, oh more cookies"

"Enough cookies baby," Harry said coming back with a sleeping Angy in his arms.

"Il go put her to bed and il come back for you, stay there baby" he warned me.

"Mhm," I answered him.

Now that he left I can take more cookies, oh I have an idea.

I filled my shirt pockets with cookies and waited for him like the good girl I am.

"Okey let's put you to bed baby"

"Okey daddy" I win this time

                              ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Hope you liked it, see ya soon