f o u r

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

                           ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Oh, she messed up, spanking soon.

            🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁

Daddy was feeding me pasta while talking to Angy about dolls and whatever.

I was not happy. Not only because the pasta was full of carbs, but he put a bib on me. Oh and forgot to mention, I'm in diapers and a baggy crop top with daddy's girl written on it.

Angy on the other hand was wearing a pull-up and yellow dress. At least I'm not the only one getting changed.

"Open up Ada"

"I'm full" I mumbled

"You are full" he added sarcastically.

"Mhm"

"Alright you sit here until Angela finishes and I clean up the kitchen then," he said getting up "oh I almost forgot" he put a dummy in my mouth.

                                  ❤︎

He really knew how to embarrass me. I mean I was dressed like a baby, wearing a dummy and bib to make it even worse.

"Why you look so angry baby, you are adorable"

I just pouted more. He was starting to make my bottle. Heating up milk, putting it into a bottle. And adding something in? Baby formula? I doubt it, it's reddish.

"Wha that" I could hardly speak with a dummy

"Do not worry baby" he chuckled

"Meany" I would call him something way worse, I used to swear like a sailor. Now a bit less. Don't want to get punished.

"You are adorable," Daddy said placing me on his hip

We walked into the living room and he sat us down. Angy was playing on the rug with a few of her dolls. On the tv was SpongeBob. Who didn't watch that? I used to love it. I do now just a bit less.

"Daddy can sissy play with me" Angy whined

"Not today Hunny, your sissy was a naughty girl, weren't you baby," daddy asked me.

I just let you whine. I hate that word. Like it's the worst. I can't say it. My face was soo red you could cook an egg on it. Everyone has that one word they hate.

"Someone is a cranky baby, she will be sleeping in my room tonight. Do you want to sleep with us too, Angela"

"Yess daddy"

"Well that is settled then," he said putting the tip of the bottle in my mouth.

I started sucking as I usually do, but something was a bit different. Could not put my finger on it. It tasted somehow like usual. Probably just my imagination.

                                 ❤︎

I was laying on daddy's bed while he was bathing angela. His bed was soft. There was only one thing I didn't like. Or to put it one thing I did not want to like and it was the crib. It looked soft but I didn't want to sleep there. I was a big girl.

"Come on Ada baby you are next"

"But I don't want to" I whined 

"None of that young lady"

Defeated I laid back and let him undress and clean me. He wrapped me in a towel and entered the bathroom. 

"Angela baby are you done washing your teeth"

"Yes daddy, look! All clean"

"Good girl, daddy is proud of you"

Ugh, he never says that he is proud of me. How is that fair, he is picking favorites. That's not nice, nor fair.

                             ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ  

A/n Hi guys sorry for taking long to update. School is really hard, and I'm hardly even studying. I was one of the best students but then corona happened and well...

I will see when I will be able to update, probably soon. See ya next time.