t e n

☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

                           ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

A/n Maybe you noticed, I've changed the story cover (almost every story). Hope you like it ❤︎.

PS. Oh and why did most of you skip chapter seven, lol

               🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄴🄽

"Wake up sleeping beauty" daddy shook me gently.

"Noo" I whispered digging my head deeper into the pillow.

"Come on, wakey wakey, me and your sister have been up for two hours already."

"What" I slowly raised my head

"Yea she woke up at around eight and wanted to play,"

"Why didn't you wake me up" I whined.

That's unfair. I woke him up a few times to play and he never did. Why didn't he? Does he love her more? Am I annoying? Why did he want to play with her and not me?

"Because you were sleeping like a beauty" he chuckled

"You never play with me" I sat up finally. But he sat me on his lap.

"Hunny-" He tried

"No! Don't give me excuses, you love her more" I only started

"I love-"

"I lOvE yOu BotH tHe SamE" I ridiculed him

"Adaline"

He looked like he was losing his patience, good. I'm too tired and hungry for this.

"No. I want to go back to bed."

"It's ten pm Ada, we will have lunch soon, what is wrong"

He hugged me but I just rolled my eyes. Who does he think he is?

"YOU! you are wrong" tears were falling down my eyes.

"You would never wake me up, play with me, or anything. You are too busy playing with Angela. I hate her. I hate you. Why did you take me to ignore me? I want to go home" I ranted crying hysterically,

I guess I caught him by surprise. He didn't know what to say. But who was to blame. I held all this pain in for soo long. We never talked about the kidnapping, never. And angela looked like she was here by will. What about my parents. My mom is probably looking for me, I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home.

"Breath baby please" daddy held me

"NO!" I chocked in tears

He stood up with me in his hands and started rocking me. Slowly talked, trying to make me feel better but I could barely hear him.

So he held me. He held me for what felt like hours. He held me while I wept, over the life, I could have had.

Slowly I calmed down and started breathing. I felt somewhat better after letting it out. Guess I should have done this earlier.

"Can we talk?" he asked, still rocking me. I just nodded,

"I took you with a reason, it wasn't my attention to hurt you. I was ordered to do so" he slowly said

"By who"

There was a silence for a few moments before he slowly whispered, making everything stop around me.

"Your mother"

                           ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

A/n Okeyyy I'm getting emotional here. But you had the twist coming.

Were you surprised? Please leave a vote. See you soon ❥︎