t h r t e e n

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

                              ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

A/n hi guys. Just to add that Harry isn't the bad guy. He just has anger problems... There will be more plot twists in the story. So continue reading loves.

      🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🄸🅁🅃🄴🄴🄽

I was picked up and carried to the changing table. Daddy laid me down. He took the old diaper off and wiped me. Rased my bottom to place another one under. After powdering he tightened it and sat me up.

"Sit here"

Honestly, I didn't feel like doing anything else. Plus I was kinda cold in only a diaper and crop top.

"Here baby" his tone had gotten brighter

He walked in holding an extremely short yet adorable long sleeve sage green dress. It had ruffles and I loved it. With that, i forgot almost everything that happened before

After putting it on I felt pretty. And that was rare. Who wouldn't be in a dress like that?

"Let's go downstairs and eat baby okay" he picked me up

"Okey daddy"

                                 ♡︎

Daddy sat me down in my highchair.

"What day is it"

"It's Thursday baby" he answered placing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in front of me (why was it soo hard to pick what she would eat)
and a sippy cup. "We have a curious little baby don't we"

I giggled. I felt like I forgot something, but I just could not tell what.

After finishing the meal I said my famous line "I'm still hungry"

"Then let's prepare you a bottle"

"Okey daddy, where is Angy"

"She is at the neighbor, sleepover"

"The ones across from us?"

"Yes baby, I know you saw the boy, you will go to when you grow up a bit. You are still a small baby"

"Not, am I big girl"

"Big girls don't wear diapers"

"Big girl" I repeated grumpy

"Well it's already 7 pm let's get you ready for bed"

"Okey"

With that said me and daddy made our way upstairs.

"When is Angy gonna return"

"Tomorrow night, or earlier if wanted"

I hummed as he laid me on his bed.

"Let's get you changed"

He took the diaper off and wiped me. The dress was the next thing taken off. Was kind of sad not gonna lie. Which he noticed, and assured me I will wear it again. He placed a new diaper on and a crop top with daddy baby written on it (baby pink color)

"Do you have to turn the lights off"

"No need to be scared baby, il be with you," he told me

                           ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

A/n Do you think something is wrong with Adaline?