t w e n t y

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

                            ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

A/n Thank you for continuing. Although I can say, I was expecting you.

                             •20•

"Shhh, you don't want your daddy to go deaf do you," He said calmly with an undertone in his voice.

"Sorry daddy" we both apologized

"We will be staying over at my close friend's place. His name is Jamie Campbell Bower."

                               ♡

"Who is he?"

"He was a famous actor before he decided to spend more time with his family."

"Ohhh what films did he act in"

"Well if you stay good like you are now, I might even let you see them. With the actor himself."

"That's soo cool!"

"As well as a celebrity, and my friend, you will treat him with the respect you treat me. He will punish you if you disobey him. He is sweat as long as you are."

"Okey daddy" I smiled

"Now, off to bed," he said ticking them 

"STOP IT!" Angela laughed

"NOT ME! TICKLE HER!" I screeched giggling 

                               ♡

After a bath, which daddy insisted on.  We were in pj's ready for bed.  Since our bedrooms were packed up, we were to sleep with daddy.

Angela was already asleep whilst daddy brushed his teeth.

"Are you tired baby?"

"Not much, daddy"

"Why's that little one"

"Is he nice?"

"Jamie, of course, is a bit stricter than me though. Promise me you will be a good girl"

"Will he, s-spank us if we're not good"

"He will, but don't worry, he will never hurt you. And maybe one day, you could call him dad too." he smiled at his youngest

"Okey"

"Now" he picked me up "let's sleep"

"Night night, daddy" she hugged him

"Have wonderful dreams baby girl"

                               ♡

"Do you have everything you need girls?"

"Yes daddy" we mutually answered

"Then let's go"

Daddy said, carrying a diaper bag, and a few snacks. I had my bottle and Angela her sippy cup.

"Come Adaline" 

I walked over to him, and he sat me in my car seat. Buckling me up. 

"Be a good girl, if you need anything tell me. Alright?"

"Okay daddy"

"Angela put the seatbelt on, I can still spank you"

"Alright, alright"

With that said he started driving. The drive itself was perhaps two hours long. I started drinking my strawberry milk. Soon I was feeling tired, I wasn't beforehand. I didn't think much of it and welcomed the sleep. 

                            ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

A/n hope you liked it. Update coming soon, 

you can leave a vote and follow in the meantime ;)