10. Bad idea

after a few minute of waiting I hear a whisper "Y/n you here ?" I hear Chris.

I open the curtains

I look at Chris as he looks at me up and down. I'm still wearing the off white dress. He just smiles "do you even have to show me the others dresses, this one looks great" he speaks honestly. I like that.

"Well I'm scared if a move I'll rip the dress" I tell him.

"Believe me one way or another that dress will be ripped off of you" he says lowering his tone a bit, so no one hears what he's saying except me.

"Shut up. I'll show you the other two options" I close the curtains and show him the light blue dress "what about this one ?" I ask him

"Meh" Chris says

I role my eyes.

I change into the red dress "this one ?" I ask

"No it's to sparkly" he says

"Well I'm not getting the white one, it's to tight"

"Wait here I'll look for one" he walks away.

After a few minutes Chris comes back with this beautiful light pink dress. It's lace.

I was going to say something about the dress but Chris cuts me off

"Before you say anything, just try it on" he says

I take the dress and put it on. It's perfect. The light baby pick colour matching my cheeks. The dress had of shoulders. It was short and fitted well to may body, but not to tight. 

I open the curtain and show Chris

He stands up form his seat and looks at me

"Wow" he mumbles

"I dose it look okay ?" I ask him

"It's looks great, you look-"

"Can you zip me up ?" I ask him

I turn around and look in the mirror as I see his reflection behind me. I see Chris get closer to me, he moves my hair to one side. He zips up the dress. He gets closer to my neck, I feel his worm breath hitting my neck. His chest pressed against my back, I feel his heart beat. He traces his nose up to my ear "you look beautiful" he whispers in my ear.

I look at his reflection as he takes a step back.

Was it a bad idea asking him to come. Cause this doesn't feel like 'two strangers doing each other a favour' it's more of a 'two strangers starting to fall for each other'

I just stand there a bit shocked of what's going on between us

"I- I'm going to change" Chris steps out and I close the curtains. I change into my clothes.

I open the curtains again and me and Chris just look at each other. I feel light headed in a good way tho.

"Ready to go ?" He asks

"Yes" I say

I buy gifted for the girls, say bye to Chris and head back home.

Why am I having these feeling for him ? I've never in my life liked anymore. Out of everyone why Chris ? He's a total jerk with a fat ass and a beautiful smile and soft glowing skin- like I said a total jerk.

He's just another guy that walk in and out of my life.

~

Wedding rehearsal day. Everything about the wedding is a bit messed up. As soon as my sister change the wedding date, everything went everywhere. Not for but for me.

Anyways I'm getting ready cause the rehearsals at 10 and Chris said he was going to pick me up at 8. He wanted to take me out for brunch first.

Im a bit nervous, Chris going to meet my family. Wait why am I nervous it's not like he and I are dating, he's just seeing family for the first time. Nothing more.

My sister requested we all wear something white for the rehearsal.

I really don't have many white thing, cause I usually get them dirty right away. But after looking and looking at the back of my closet a find this simple white dress. It long and very 'old lady' like if I'm being honest. But I put it on anyways. It's cute and old looking but still has a  vintage look to it. I braid my hair and put on some light green heels.

I hear a honk outside it's Chris.

I quickly run out my apartment as soon as I see his car I start walking like I don't care.

I get in the car

"You dress-" I cut him off right there and then.

"I know it's ugly but this is the only white thing I owe" I explain

"I was going to say it look good on you" he smiles

Without saying something insulting I just smile and thank him.

"So where are we going ?" I ask

"My favourite brunch place, they have these pesto eggs. delicious" Chris dose a 'chef's kiss' with his hands

"Mhm sounds healthy" I joke "oh I forgot to give you this" I reach in my purse and get out a $100 bill "for the shitty motel" I hand him the money

"Keep it" Chris says.

"No. I promised to pay you back" I remind him

"It's fine" he says

"Well I don't want to keep it" I put the money in a cup holder.

Chris has his eyes fixed on the road, one hand on the steering wheel, he takes the other hand picks up the money and puts it in my hand

"Chris just take it" I say annoyed now "your such an ass" I role my eyes and take the money from him. I'll find a way to give it to him.
After handing me the money he rests his hand on my thigh.

Shit here come the butterflies again.....

~