24. Bad idea.

While I'm kissing Chris I can hear him mumble in between gasps and kisses .

"God you taste so sweet" he says "I wonder what the rest of you taste like" Chris pulls away from the kiss and looks at me. He takes of his shirt and god damn that body. He's so big and muscular.

He looks at me like I should make the next move and take something off

Oh god... is it about to happen? Are we going to have sex

No no no this can't be happening, this is not how I imagined my first time to be like.

I need to shave and I just got out of the hospital so I stink and I'm not mentally ready. And I'm sure my period is going to start anytime now and I'm I even loud to have sex? I just got stitches in my stomach. I need to prepare myself for what ever is going to happen.

I know nothing how do I-what do I do?

"Y/n you okay?" Chris asks me

"Mhmm" i answer him

Chris get close to me on the bed so now he laying next to me.
He puts his hand on my waist as he leans in and kisses me.

I'm so stressed out and I can't stop thinking of what I should do that I completely forgot to focus on the kissing and it just felt like Chris was liking the inside of my mouth. Eww

"Okay that's it what's wrong" Chris pulls away

"Nothing" I lie

"Bullshit" "what's really going on? Did I do or say something wrong?" He asks me

"No" I say. Of course he didn't do anything wrong it's just I'm not ready and I'm to embarrassed to tell him the truth.

"Again bullshit" Chris is getting a bit annoyed I can hear it in his voice "just tell me"

"I'm a virgin!" I yell with my eyes closed. I slowly open one eye and look at Chris as he starts laughing "it's not funny, I'm in my twenties and I'm a virgin"

Chris keeps laughing "why are you telling me this ?" He asks

"You told me to tell you" I say feeling dumb "I've never had sex before" "I'm not ready right now" I say

Chris just keeps laughing "i wasn't planning on having sex with you anytime soon"

"Ouch" I answer

"No- no not like that it's just I don't just have sex with anyone" Chris try's to explain "and I wouldn't push you into it. Never"

I feel better now.

"But are you really-"

"Yes I'm a virgin" I role my eyes

"Okay no judging here" Chris says. I can clearly see he want to make fun of it but isn't.

"So what is the most you've done with a guy.."
Chris wonders

"Just make out" I tell him

"Okay so when I say 'missionary' what pops in your mind" Chris asks me

"Chris I'm a virgin not an idiot" I let out a laugh "I know things but not done them that's all"
Now everything is quiet between me and Chris.
"So what do we do now?" I ask

"We could continue..." Chris mumbles "only kissing" he assures me that we won't do anything more then that.

I agree.

~

I'm in bed now home alone. Chris had to go home and check on dodger, but he said he will
call to check on me. He also told me it would be smart to call family members to help me.

No way I'm asking them for help.

Don't want to disturb Hannah or Amelia both are probably busy with there own thing.

And never in my life would I tell my parents, my dad and I don't really talk much so he wouldn't do anything but my mom on the other hand she- she would first be worried and would offer to help me out, wouldn't take no for an answer so I have to say yes. Once she will start helping me it's hell from there. I don't want to be stuck with her especially when I can't walk away from her.

I hear my phone buss it Alejandra. Why is she calling?

"Hey" I answer the phone

"Thank god, hi how are you? Chris told me what happened" she talks fast "he also told me to come check on you"

"Oh no it's fine" I tell her.

"Girl you got stabbed, I'm on my way" she tells me

"Do you even know the address?"

"Yeah Chris told me" she answers. I can hear she is driving a car so I try making the conversation short.

"Okay thanks....."

I don't know her that well so it might be a bit weird that it's just the two of us. The only time I've really talked to her is when she's really drunk, so this might be interesting....

After a few minutes I hear my rind bell.

~