26. Bad idea

Me and Chris stand in front of two mirrors, there are bunch of people measuring every inch of mine and Chris body.

My stomach growls. Chris looks at me. "What I thought we were gonna have lunch" I explain

Chris rolled his eyes. "Your like a little kid. What do you want to eat" he asks

"Chicken nuggets" i mouth

"Just like a kid" Chris takes out his new iPhone 13 pro

"Did you get a new phone?" I ask surprised. Because the last time I remembered he was obsessed wit his iPhone 6s

"Yeah the other phones battery kept going from 100% battery, to 15% to completely dead within minutes"

"That's why you wouldn't answer my phone most of the time"

"Mr Evans can you lift up your hand for a second?"  the lady's that were measuring him asks politely. Chris lift up his hand while I just stand there awkwardly starving while getting random pieces of fabric pinned on me.

"So do you have any ideas of how you want your dress to look like" the guy in the black tux asks. I shake my head. I have no idea of what to wear. My sister doesn't have a them to her wedding so I can wear what ever I want.

I look over at Chris hoping he has any idea of what we are going to be wearing

"Something pink for sure" Chris says with a smile "it matches with her lips, cheeks" Chris eyes look down at were my breasts "and-" he noticed he had zoned out. He clears his throat "umm what we're we talking about?" He asks

"Colour of the dress" I remind him

"Yeah I think pink" he says looking down at his phone again to order McDonald's chicken nuggets.

~

After an hour I was still standing in the same spot, but this time I had eaten and the whole idea of the dress was starting come together.

The dress is light pink, and long like very long.The fabric is almost mesh with beaded design. It's tight to my skin almost like I'm wearing nothing. So far that's what we have. Still going to choose how the dress it self will look.

But Chris on the other hand, oh my god. I can't stop looking at him. He's wearing a black tux like the darkest shade of black. And the fabric has the smallest pieces of glitters in, you can't really see it unless you put flash in it. It also looks good next to my dress.

Chris looks at his watch and then says "I think this is enough for today" "we will come back Tomorrow for the rest"

I'm so happy he said that I'm getting tired standing here.

The designers quickly clean up and set me and Chris free. We both walk out the studio exhausted. I now it doesn't sound like much work, standing in one place and doing nothing but believe me it's harder then you think.

"So what now" I ask Chris

"Well I was wondering about the costume of yours-" I shut him up "I'm joking" he laughs
I just role my eyes and follow him to his motorcycle. We both sit on it. "So to the mall?"

"Mhm" I hold onto him tight.

~

So me and Chris get to a big mall I noticed Chris getting a very distracted. He kept looking everywhere and walking very fast.

He dose that a lot. When we are in public he gets like this.

"Chris" I whisper to get his attention, he looks down at me and I gently smile and kind of assure him everything fine, even tho I don't even know what's wrong. He smiles back at me and just keeps walking.

We walk pass a shoe shop in the corner of my eye a see something sparkly I look back and see these beautiful shoes on display. There were so many to choose from.
I didn't realise I had been staring at them

"They look nice" Chris says

"They do"

"Okay then go try them" he says in an supportive/exited way

We walk into the shop

"Sit here I'll get you the shoes" Chris say

I sit down on this comfy chair and wait. A few minutes later a see Chris walking towards me and I look me hind him seeing one of the workers carrying about 16 plus boxes of shoes.

"I didn't know which one you like so I asked for all of them"

"Do you even know my size?"

"Of course I do" Chris smiles to me then asks the guy to put all the shoe boxes next to me.

I take the first box so I can try on the heels when Chris takes the hoax from me and says "let me"

He gets down on one knee and opens the first heel. He put it on my feet. Thank god I did a pedicure the other day.

"It's a fit" I tell Chris as he looks up in and agreeing smile. "But I don't think this one will look nice with my dress"

"No worries, we have 15 more choices" he gets the next box.

After going through  10 boxes I finally found the ones I liked. They were very simple. They were beautifully shaped like a triangle at the front. You know.  And had light pink and white-gold rhinestone all over this meshed fabric. I really don't know how how to explain them but I like them a lot.

I put on my shoes and go to the cashier to pay.

As I'm about to scan my card Chris scans his card first.

"NO Chris!" I say annoyed

"Sorry my hand slipped" he laughs

"Not fair, I'm paying for the next thing you buy" I tell him

"Okay..." he says

We walk out the shop and go look for another shoe shop. Because I AM going to buy something for Chris.

~