38. Bad idea

I walk back in and Amelia and dad just finished there dance.

It's also starting to get dark outside.

I try looking for Hannah but don't see her but I do find her boyfriend Noah. Poor thing looks lost.
"Hey Noah" I say side hugging him "how are you?" I ask

"Good" he says nervously

"Having fun?" I ask him

"Mhm" he says

"Me neither" I whisper over to him "where is Hannah?"

"Throwing up. I tried helping her but she didn't let me" he says

"Yeah she's like that" there is silence between us "so excited for the baby?" I ask him

"Yeah very, I've been trying to look for a nice apartment for us" he explains
"I mean we can live with my parents and well Hannah hasn't even told your parents" he says

"I know but I think she's going to tell them tonight" I tell him. As I'm talking to him I see Amelia walk towards me.

"Y/n!" She yells

"Yes?" I say

"what is this?" She holds up her phone, she has Alejandras Instagram open it has a picture of me and Chris. "That where you were?!" She says mad

Fuck fuck fuck

"Look Amelia I can explain"I tell her

"Okay explain" he looks at me with her hands crossed. Noah slowly slips away. "I'm waiting" she says
Fuck there is nothing to explain what ever she thinks is right.

"It's a long story" I start of

"Well I have all day" she answers

Great

"Amelia there you are" Amelia's mother In law pulls her away

Thanks god

I check my phone and there is a text from Chris "Ma, is asking about you"

I reply "ugh I really wanted to meet her"

"Then come, I'll pick you up" he says

"You know I can't" I send

He then replies with ":("

"Have fun" I send him and put down my phone.

In the distance I see my dad talking business with his friends, I didn't want to disturb so I didn't go up to him. Me and mom never talk. And well my sisters is of getting married and my youngest sister probably puking her guts out.

All of a sudden Ben's dad walk up to me

"Great wedding" he says

"Yeah" I reply

I haven't spoken to him much, maybe some hello or hi but never talk talk.

"So excited for later? we know it's last minute but I think it's a great idea for everyone to bond" he says

I look at him confused "later?" I ask

"Yeah. On the yacht" he says

I look at him still confused. "I'm sorry yacht?"

"You don't know?" He says. I nod my head "we planned a two day trip on my brother yacht, just us family while the two couple can enjoy there honeymoon. Great idea for us family to get to know each other" he says with a smile then excuses himself once he sees some relatives of his.

I stand there still confused. Why did no one tell me?

I pull out my phone and text Chris "free the next two days?" I send

"Sure,why?" He replies quickly

"Amelia in-laws thought it would be smart to make the whole family spend some time together" I text him

"Oh god..." Chris sends. I could just feel him laughing

"No way I'm going there alone" I send

"Don't worry. I'll be there" he sends then quickly after that sends "look behind you"

I do as the text says and oh there he is.

I walk towards him "what are you doing here?"

"It's not fun without you, besides I can see Sebastian and Alejandra won't last. We will go to his next wedding" he winks at me.

I just laugh and rest my head on his chest, he wraps his arms around me pulling me closer to him, we stay like that for a few minutes.

And well before I know it I'm hugging my sister goodbye as she leaves for her honeymoon.

The wedding ended

"Back to my place?" Chris asks me as we stand away from everyone else. He's kissing my neck "let's go" he whispers as he keeps making small kisses all over my neck.

"As much as I want to" I pull Chris away "we have to go to the yacht" I remind him

"Right" Chris says "your stuff is at my place so we'll just go there"

Me and Chris get to his house.

Chris calls Scott to take dodger for the next two days.

I'm upstairs removing my makeup. When I hear my phone ring but I have soap all over my face so I don't answer it. It keeps ringing.
I dry of and check who's calling it's mom.
I'm not gonna answer it.
Now my dad calling.
I answer bad idea
"hey dad"

"Hey sweetie your mom wanted to talk to y-"
Before he could finish my mom had already taken the phone from him.

"Y/n" she starts of by saying.

"Yes?" I say.

Chris makes his way upstairs as he lays down on the bed holding himself up with his elbows looking at me. I show him I'm on the phone with my mom. And he laughs.

I put her on speaker

"What you did today was embarrassing" she starts of by saying "I was humiliated in front of everyone"

"Well mom you did the same to Hannah. You were shaming her in front of everyone" I make a point.
Now I'm walking back and forth as I'm talking to her

"Y/n it's not the same I'm here mother. If I don't say these things who will?"

"No one!" I yell. It so frustrating talking to her.

"Well we will talk about this another time, Hannah is calling your dad" she says "why do they always call you?" I hear my mom ask dad.

I just end the call.

I go lay on top of Chris.

"Can we glue us to this bed?" I ask Chris as I tap a kiss on his lips.

~
Hey guys

I just wanted to tell you all that I finally started a new story. The first chapter is out!

It's called "Defending Y/n" go check it out!

I hope you enjoy it!

     -P