39. Bad idea

I lay on top of Chris

"Can you believe it, the wedding is finally over" I say.

"Yeah our stupid plan worked"
Chris says. "Did anyone beside Amelia notice?"

"Nope" I answer with a smile. "Chris thank you" I kiss him

"For what?" He asks me, he plays with my hair, twirling it around his finger.

"For coming up to me when I was in my car. For offering to drive me home. For letting me sleep in the same bed as you when we were complete stranger. For taking care of me. And for doing this stupid wedding thing with me" I smile to him

"I would do it all over again, just for you"

Now that's something I don't hear often.

"We are crazy" I say. I'm still surprised that we managed to go to both wedding and have fun. Our plan worked just like we wanted it to, and even better. "You know what I think we should do.." I say.
Chris looks at me intrigued by my words.
"Let's celebrate" I say

"Yeah? How would you like to celebrate?" He asks me as his hand slide down to my ass. He gives it a squeeze then leaves his hands there.
"There are many ways" Chris starts of by saying "but my favourite one is-" before he finishes his words I kiss him.

My tongue slides in his mouth melting with his tongue, I feel his heart beat fast as I'm sure mines beating faster.
We keep kissing as Chris slowly slides his hand under my shirt and takes it off.
"Your so god damn perfect" he throws my shirt on the floor.

Chris roles me over to my back and gets down on his knees on the floor. he pulls me to the edge of the bed and removes my pants. Then slowly starts kissing my inner thigh going further up. 
I arch my back.

Chris kisses my panties as I feel them slowly get damp. I get the same feeling in my stomach as I did yesterday, I feel a tight knot in my stomach and at the same time I feel myself throb but at the same time i feel sore.

He moves my panties to one side and starts tongue kissing it, making me all wet. His hands holding onto my waist and also spreading them apart. He hold me down so I don't move.

I grab into his hair tightly as tuck on it. All I can hear are my light moans and slurping sounds.

He pushes his nose on my sore clit and I lightly cry "Shit I can't take it" I say. The only thing I want is him inside of me.

"Patients coconut" Chris says as he slowly rubs his tip um and down my pussy, while at it he put two fingers in my mouth, now he moves his fingers down to my throbbing pussy as he sticks in his two fingers, loving them up and down instead of in and out.

Oh fuck it's good.

All of a sudden my phone rings and it's my mom, I ignore it and try focusing on what's good right now which are his fingers deep inside of me.

My mom calls again and again and we'll you guessed it again

"I'm sorry" I say to Chris and then answer the phone

"Hi mom" I say trying to catch my breath. When I answered the phone I thought Chris would stop what he was doing but he kept going.

I was trying to control my breathing "why are you breathing like that?" She ask annoyed

"I- I" Chris starts rubbing my clit

"Okay it doesn't matter. But have you heard from your sister?" She ask talking about Hannah

"No you should really call her, and- ohhh" Chris pushes in a third finger

"Excuse me?" My mom said

"Just call her!" I end the call and throw away my phone. "Are you crazy?" I ask Chris
He looks at me as he pulls out his fingers then sticks them in his mouth.

Why is that hot?

Chris takes unbuttons his shirt and get son top of me

He holds his cock and slowly starts pushing in.
I grab onto the sheets

"Oh coconut your fucking tight" I hear him mumble "fuck" he slowly pushes in and out

I hurts a bit it but gets better by each thrust.

I whine "oh yes yes" all of sudden my voice is very high pitched.
Chris keeps thrusting the silence In the room is filled with my moans and loud slapping sound.
I didn't even notice that my hands were on his back scratching my nails into his skin.
"Oh-" he hits my g-post again and again.

I hear him grunt that just turns me on even more

He hits my spot one my time and and a realise,

"There you go good girl" he keeps pushing in and out as I feel Chris movements get slower and slower.

"Ugh fuck"
Chris finishes. I feel his cock twitch inside of me. Chris pulls out and looks at all the cum slowly drip out

I just felt like I peed myself cause everything was so wet.
As my I throbbed more and more cum drips out.

"Shit" Chris lays next to me "oh you were so good" he holds onto me in his arms and we lay there.

After a long day I really needed this

I kiss him and then rest my head on his chest listening to his heart beat

~
Sorry it been so long since I wrote a chapter I really didn't know what to write or where to go with the story but now I have and idea so I will be posting more regularly again.

And go check out a new story I just started it's called "defending Y/n"

Enjoy!

         -P