14. Bad idea

Before I went out my apartment I get a text from Chris

"Wearing the dress ?"

I smile while looking at the text

"Yup" I reply

"God I'm sure you look great" he replied quickly

I just smile at his text. He's making me blush through the phone.

I get in my car and start driving over to the club. Eva my sister best friend chose it. This is going to be interesting, cause Alejandra is also having her party there Alejandra had no problem with me going back and forth, the problem is my sister. She will be so mad when she finds out I'm sneaking of to another party.

That's why I'm going to try my best to keep it a secret from her.

I get to the club and walk in

There from a distance I see Alejandra standing up on a stage. She's wearing a skin tight red dress. Damn how is she breathing in that thing ? 
She's dancing like crazy with a big bottle of vodka in her hand.

I get out my phone and text my sister 'I'm here'

She doesn't reply, of course she doesn't she's probably to drunk to even know where her phone is.

I walk around when from a distance I hear someone yell my name. I looks to my left abs see my sister Amelia waving at me. I walk over to her and her friends that I barely remember.

"Hey" I hug Amelia and kiss her on the cheek. The smell of alcohol stings my eyes "Here a little present for you" I hand her a bag she opens in. And let me just tell you she and Ben will have enough fun with it.

"Oh thanks" she hugs me the second time

I say hi to her drunk friends.

"Where is Hannah ?" I ask

"Throwing up" Amelia said "it's wired she hasn't even had a drink yet" Amelia explains. Maybe she is to drunk to realise what I just realised.

"Oh I'll go check on her" I make my way over to the bathroom. It was crowded. "Hannah !" I yell her name. "Where are you ?" I Yell over the loud music.
I check each stall and in the last one I see Hannah on the dirty floor "hey" I say

"Hi" she covers her face

"Everything okay ?" I ask. Throwing tissue on the floor so I can sit on it. What ? The floor is dirty and I'm wearing a new dress.

"No" she cry's

"Want to talk about it ?" Now I'm sitting across from her in a crowded small bathroom stall.

"Not really" she says
We both sit there quietly and listen to the loud music in the back. "Can I ask you something ?" She asks

Hannah and I usually don't talk much, we'll not as much as me and Amelia do.

"Of course" i say in a comforting way

"Do you thing I'm to young to have a kid ?" She asks me

"No, there really isn't an age, if you feel ready then you are" I tell her. I know she's pregnant.

"And do you think Noah is ready ?" She asks me.

Of course not he's childish, but right now I should be comforting her and not give her my opinion. "What do you think ?" I ask

"I mean he's good with his younger siblings, and is very loving and sweet. He cares a lot about small things, and always makes me laugh" she says

"I think you know the answer then" I tell her.
She nods. "Tell him, and not matter what I'm here for you" I say to her

She smiles and gets out her phone

I stand up and walk out to give her some privacy.

Im gonna be a aunt (if she keeps the baby)

I go and join my sisters and her friends.

"Everything okay with Hannah ?" Amelia asks

"Yeah" I nod.

After a few minutes Hannah walk comes and joins us. She walk up to me and whisper in my ear "Me and Noah are ready" she tells me

I hug her proudly. she is my younger sister after all. "I know you both are" I say

"Im gonna go and talk to him" she says

"Do you want me to come with you ?" I ask

"No I think I'm fine, thanks" she hugs me bye.

I walk over to Amelia and tell her that Hannah felt sick and went home. Amelia couldn't care less she was to drunk to even remember she's getting married tomorrow.

As I'm drinking and having fun I remember that was suppose to go over to Alexandra's party as well. Thai was such a bad idea agreeing to both parties, but it okay there both at the same place.

I just need to find her then I can go over to her.

Before I can look for her I get dragged to the dance floor by some random girl, I don't even know who she is, probably one of Amelia's friends.

I just go with her.

As everyone around me are either, dancing, making out, crying over someone, or genuinely having a good time.
I try looking for Alejandra.

I can't see her.

Then from a distance I see her standing on a table dancing. Oh and I think she changed her dress or ripped it. Cause now it a two peace dress.

"I need to pee" I tell my sister

"Okay" she yells over the music

I quickly go get Alejandra's present and walk over to her

~