21. Bad idea

After sitting with my sister at the restaurant for hours talking we all decided to head home, it had gotten a bit late and it was getting dark outside fast. 

Hannah's boyfriend came to pick her up.

Amelia got and Uber.

And I am going to drive home. I start walking to where I had parked my car. I regret parking so far away, now I have to walk alone in the dark.

Before I start walking I get a call from Chris. I had told him about me meeting up with my sister so he's probably calling to ask about it.

I pick up the phone

"Hey"

"Hi, how was the it ?" He quickly asks

"It was fine I guess, they both stormed off but then came back and we three talked stuff out" I say as I start walking down to me car.

It's less scary when I'm on the phone with Chris.

"Ahh I see. Where are you going ?" He asks

"To my car" "it's a long walk" I add.

"Okay is it safe ?" He asks

"Yes it's safe" I roll my eyes and keep walking

I hear someone walking in behind me and I check and see two grown man behind me.

I get a bit uncomfortable but nothing else

I try distracting myself by talking to Chris

"So what are Sebastian and Alejandra gonna do ?" I ask Chris

"I really don't know" Chris laughs "they aren't ready to take the next step I guess" Chris explains "have you gotten to your car yet ?" He asks me

"Nope" I say.

I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around and there are the two men I saw behind me earlier. As they are now closer to me I see how disgusting they are. There wearing old smelly clothes and I can smell cigarette and alcohol.

"Hello darling" one of them says with a smile.

"What ja doing out here alone ?" The other one asks getting very close to me.

They somehow managed to trap me between them and a wall behind me.

I can hear Chris on the phone yelling "who is that"

But I'm frozen from fear I don't know what to say. Maybe these men are just nice. I shouldn't be judging them by there looks.

One of them lightly touch my cheek "what you can't talk ?" He asks

I feel my heartbeat pound so fast it's probably going to pop out of me or something.
This is uncomfortable.

I can here Chris yelling on the phone but I don't know what to do

"Come with us" one of them places his hand on the lower part of my back.

I finally get the courage to say something

I politely say "no thank you i need to get home" my voice shaky

They both start laughing

"Your coming with us" one of them says as I feel something cold on my neck, I can't see what it is but my first guess is a knife.

I follow the men where ever they are taking me because they have a knife up to my throat.

My phone is still in my hand and I hear Chris asking me where I am and what's going on.

"Give me your purse" the guy holding the knife up my neck says

He's not gonna find anything in there. I hand the other guy my purse. He opens it and dumps everything out

"There is nothing in here" he whispers over to the other dude

I just look at them both. I feel tears in my eyes and fear in my body. I can't describe this feeling.

I'm sure Chris can hear them from the phone so he know what's going on. Or at least I hope he dose.

"Where is the money ?!" One of them asks as the other one presses the knife harder again my skin. I'm scared to breath.

I have to be smart here

"I-I used all my money at a restaurant" I say it loud enough so Chris can hear me from the phone. My voice still shaky. "And then I started walking to the dark alley to the left" I try talking to them but at the same time try to explain to Chris where I am.
"You can take my card and take out cash from the ATM near the bus stop" now I've explained as well as i can for Chris.

Now I hope he's smart enough to understand what I'm trying to do here.

"Where is your card ?" The guy with the knife presses the knife closer to my neck.

"M-m..my purse" i mange to say

"We already checked there is nothing in there, where the hell is your money!" The guy yells. He grabs the back of my head and my hair "tell us where your money is... or-" he stops talking.

I hear the sound of loud motorcycle engine

A small smile forms on my face... I know who that is. Chris.

"The money !" They guy says ignoring the loud sound. Bad idea.

Within seconds the light of Chris motorcycle shines on us, and what happens the two men they run away.

Chris quickly gets off his bike and runs up to me "oh god are you okay" he pulls me in his arm's hugging me tight. My head is crushed against his chest I can feel his heartbeat fast.
"Did they hurt you ?" Chris asks looking me in they eyes.
I just look at him with tears. This is something I don't want to go through ever again. I'm frozen in shock. I can't feel anything and I'm getting dizzy
"Y/n are you okay !" Chris asks talking a bit louder.

I place my hand on my stomach "he stabbed me" and there everything goes black

~