13. Bad idea

Chris parks the car outside my apartment. I open the door and get out. Acting like I'm leaving without saying goodbye.

I then walk over to Chris window and knock "are you coming ?" I say. I see a smile on his face.

Chris get out his car and we both go up into my apartment.

Chris like always plops on the couch and I go in my bedroom to change. "What do you think about Ben ?" I yell so he can hear me from my bedroom.

"He's a nice guy, sounds loyal" Chris yells back

"Yeah and Noah ?" I ask him

"He acts like a kid" Chris admits

"Well so dose Hannah, I can see why there a perfect fit" I put on my comfy clothes and get next to Chris on the couch.
Now I'm sitting much closer then I usually am.
"So what do you want to do ?" I ask looking into Chris eyes.

"What ever you want coconuts" Chris say getting closer to me

I know exactly what I want right now.

I rest my hand on his chest then lean in to kiss him.
Chris put his hand on my check. Oh the warm touch.

He pulls away and looks at me with a smile. I can still feel the warmth of his hand on my cheek. My lips are a bit wet after the kiss.

"I can't keep my lips of you" he admits

"So don't" I tell him.

Chris lightly chuckles and pulls me in for a kiss again.
Just me or this room burning up ?
I swing me leg over Chris so now I'm sitting on his lap. Now we are full on making out. I feel his tongue pushing and sliding against mine.
His hands slide on my back and rest there.

I really don't know what to do with my hands, I'm not used to this stuff.

I put both my hands behind his head and kind of play with his hair. I think he likes it.

Chris slides his hand under my dress and rests then there. I like this.
He pulls away and looks me in the eyes, then he attacks my neck, sucking and lightly biting the flesh.

I let out a moan.
I'm surprised and a bit embarrassed right now.

But looks like Chris doesn't really care he's mainly kissing my neck right now.

Chris stops and looks at me "are you okay with this ?"

I just nod

He smiles and kisses me on the forehead.

"I should get going I have a busy day tomorrow" Chris says

"Ugh fine" I say annoyed. I don't want him to go. "Can't you stay a little longer ?" I ask

"I thought you hated me" he says

"I do" I say with a smile "fine then go" I push myself off Chris.

"I'll see you at the wedding" Chris says putting in his shoes and jacket.

"Whatever" I say mad. When I enjoy being around him he always ends up leaving.

"Bye" Chris

"Bye" I say as walks out the door. I waited a few minutes just in case he'd come back. He didn't.

I check my phone and see I had gotten a few miss calls from mom, great.

I call her- she picks up

"What ?" I ask

"First of all I'm trying to sort things out, so watch your tone !" My mom yells

Mhm great start

"Okay" I say annoyed

"You father talked to me and said it was wrong of me to bring Jacob today" my mom admits "but still you have no right to act the way you did today's especially in front of Ben's parents" mom says

True...

"Okay. But still it doesn't change the fact you think I'm some disappointment" I say

"I never said that, I'm only trying to look out for you. I love you either way" she says "I don't care what you do for living, but of course I want to tell people about my amazing daughter, but I have nothing to say, I know nothing about my own daughter. Every time I call you just try and get rid of me" as I hear her say these things I feel so bad. She's right.

"Mom.... I'm sorry" I say. Am so really think that's all she needed to hear.

"Thank you. And I'm also sorry" she says "now tell 'em about Chris, looks like a real gentleman" mom says

You know what I'll tell her about him

Me and her talked for about and hour then ended the call.

I'm glad mom and I talked, things were finally good. They aren't disappointed in me, they just know nothing about me, and so what if they are disappointed they still love me.

~

Friday night !

I'm getting ready for the bachelorette parties tonight. It's very stupid to have the party one day before the wedding. I know everyone's going to be drinking a lot, and all of us are going to be disgusting the next day at the wedding, some might even throw up.

But it's fun and exiting.

I've never been to a bachelorette party mainly cause I was to young when most of the people I know had there parties.

I take a shower, shave, blow dry my hair, moisturise, spray a shit ton of perfume.

If I'm being honest I don't do most of these things after shower but today I'll give it a go.

I do my makeup and in the and I put on the dress.

~