37. Bad idea

"There they are" Chris says and points over to his sister

"Okay here we go" I hold on to Chris hand squeezing it tightly.

"Shannon Carly this is Y/n" Chris starts off by saying

"So this is the famous girl our brother can't stop talking about?" Carly gives me a hug.

"Believe me you are all he talks about" Shannon adds also giving me a hug.

I'm blushing as I look over at Chris as he smiles.

"Believe me Chris has told me great thing about you all" I tell them a bit nervously I'm shaking. Now I know how Chris felt when he met my family.
As Shannon was about to say something my phone rings. I ignore it.
I want to make a good impression on them. They are his sisters after all.

"I didn't see you earlier" she says

"Yeah I was in the back" I tell her

"Oh so was I. Terrible view" Carly says

I nod. My phone starts ringing again,
and again, and again.

"It sounds important you don't wanna answer that?" Carly asks

"No it's okay. I'll check it later" I tell her "so you didn't bring the kids? Chris loves them. He's always telling me about there fun-" the phone rings again
"I'm really sorry" I say and step aside

Chris talks to his sister as I talk to mine on the phone.

"Okay Y/n where are you now?" Hannah asks annoyed

"I'm outside" I tell her

"No I'm outside. Where are you?" She says even more annoyed then before

"Hannah I'm just trying to ignore mom. I'll see you in a few minutes" I tell her then end the call.

"I'm sorry about that" I say to Chris sisters then signal him with my eyes that we have to go.

"Okay I'm gonna introduce Y/n to some of my other friends" Chris says holding onto my hand

"Good to see you" I say to them.
Me and Chris start walking and a see a waitress with a tray full of alcoholic drinks.

"Wait" I say to Chris as a take a glass gulp down the drink. Then take another glass and finish it within seconds.

Then I follow Chris out, as soon as we are out of everyone's sight we run over to the elevator which for some reason is taking a very long time to come.

I start shaking my leg nervously as we wait.

After a few minutes the elevator hadn't still arrived to the top floor.

"I hate to say this but..." Chris looks at me

"No way I'm taking the stairs in these heels" I tell Chris

"Believe me if there was another option we would take it" Chris looks at me and puts out his hand.
I take a deep breath and take of my heels handing them over to Chris.
"Now let's go" he and I start walking down the stairs.

This is a fucking bad idea

After what feels like for ages me and Chris had only reached floor 53.
I mean I can tell that Chris is some kind of a gym freak I mean the man can walk and lift. 

We keep walking...

In between floors I would get text from Hannah, I just ignored them I don't have time.

As me and Chris keeps walking I stop. I can't feel my legs. I feel myself fall down as Chris hold onto me.

"Chris I give" I tell him "this is to hard" "this was a stupid idea" I say almost about to cry. Chris holds onto me bridle style and says

"Well what a shame we reached the last floor" he smiles to me as he opens the door out.

I jump out of his arms in excitement and kiss him. "Let's go"

So by this point you know how this works, back to Amelia's wedding.

I'm really starting to feel the drink hit in.

We get to her wedding and quickly sit by a table. What me and Chris didn't notice was my mom sat on that same tables.

As I watch Amelia dance with dad on the stage I hear a whisper
"Where were you two?" My heart dropped. I'm scared to look at here.

"Outside" I say to mom as I keep my eyes on Amelia and dad

"Why. The wedding is in here" she says

"Shhhh" we hear someone say

For the rest of the dance everything was quiet except for Chris phone.
It was Sebastian and his mom that kept calling and messaging him.
I could see Chris was getting a bit distracted by it.
But no netter how late we were getting to the other wedding Chris never asked me to leave.

"Do you think we should go?" I ask him

"No it's okay" he assures me

"Chris are you sure?" I ask him again

"Yes, it's you sisters wedding you don't want to miss this" he tells me

"It's also your best friends wedding today" I tell Chris

"It's okay" he says as his eyes go back to the stage, he rest his hand on my leg that peaked through the slit of my dress.

After thinking for a few minutes

I grab onto Chris hand and walk out.

"What are you doing?" He asks confused

"You should go to Sebastian's wedding I'll stay here" I tell Chris. It's unfair that we both miss out of these weddings there is only one thing we can do, go alone.

"Are you sure?" He asks me

"100%" I say as I kiss him softly

"What about you mother?" He asks

"Believe me as long as I got some alcohol by my side I'm good" I assure Chris "now go and have fun"

"You too coconuts" Chris pulls my closer to him and kisses me.

~