29. Bad idea

1. Day before the wedding

I wake and take a quick shower shaving and moisturising my body, I want to feel clean for tomorrow. As I lay in bed after getting dressed and drying my hair I hear knock at my door and I just know it's Chris , I just ignore it because after few knock he will just walk into my apartment.

"Good morning coconuts!" I hear Chris yell as he walks into my apartment and over to my room "you really need to get your door fixed, anyone could walk in"

"Anyone would be better then you" I joke. Chris jumps on my bed and lays down next to me, I role over and look at him. His smile is so adorable

"I have a surprise for you" Chris tells me

"What?" I say

"Go see what's on the sof-" before Chris hadn't even finished his sentence I was already out of bed, I run to where the surprise was and see my dress.
It was complete and soo perfect. Chris walk behind me "you like it?"

"I do. Thank you" I hug Chris. I feel him hold onto me tighter we just stay like that

"So are you gonna try it on?"

"First breakfast" I say to Chris

"Fine get ready I'll take you out" he says and I smile
I quickly get ready and we head out. I walk out the building and see Chris bike

"Oh for fuck sake why don't you ever drive one of your 5 cars, always the stupid bike"

"Hey this stupid bike is the only thing that will make are palm work tomorrow" Chris reminds me.

Oh right I forgot. The wedding is tomorrow. Finally me and Chris have been planning for this day ever since we met. Eww it sound like Chris and I are getting married.
Anyways me and Chris have been over the plan about a 60 times we got this.

First we go to Amelia's wedding only thing I have to do is stand on the stage beside her bridesmaids. Then she says "I do" and kisses Ben blah blah blah... that's where I quickly sneak out with Chris, believe me no one will notice the attention is in my sister.
Chris and I get on his bike and take the short cut over to where Sebastian and Alejandra are getting married. There is a slight problem they are getting married on the top floor of some building so I really hope the elevator is fast. We hear Sebastian say "I do" while Chris stands beside his friend. Sebastian and Alejandra kiss and me and Chris sneak out. Back to my sisters wedding I will say hi to everyone congratulate my sister and you know do stuff people do at weddings then you know back on the bike. Sound confusing but nothing me and Chris can't manage.

Me and Chris get breakfast, do a last minute shopping. Bought everyone gift then headed straight back to my apartment.

"Now will you try on the dress?" Chris asks as he puts down all the shopping bags

"Sure" I say as I take the dress and walk to my bedroom. After a few minutes I walk out and see how Chris face lights up. I haven't even seen myself in the dress but by the look on Chris face I now it looks good.

"Do you mind?" I turn my back at Chris asking him to zip up my dress.
Chris fingers gently touch against my skin giving me shivers, he hold all my hair in one hand then zips up my dress, I feel my dress get fitter around my body. Chris slowly gets closer to me and kisses me softly behind my ear.
I can feel his hot breath.
Chris taps another kiss on my neck giving it a little suck probably leaving a light pink mark.

"How did we end up here?" He whispers "from a bar to a shitty motel, then a wedding rehearsal and a shopping day all the way to this. This beautiful moment" he let's my hair fall as he takes his hand resting it on my hip.

I  just smile and listen to him. Act calm act calm act calm. I can feel my stomach getting a tight knot.

"A stupid promise led to this" he keeps talking. If I'm being honest I don't want him to stop, I like this.
Chris and I have had many moments but this one is extra special
I don't know what to say I have so many feelings right now.

"Led to what exactly?" I ask him as I slowly lean onto his body

"A addiction" he spins me and kisses me

I just melt into the kiss. What's is going on right now?
I can feel throbbing between my legs yet another feeling I don't get often

Chris hands slide on my back as he unzips my dress, the dress falls down leaving me on my panties, only my panties.
Chris lifts me up and lays me on the corner of the couch

"I can't stop" he says between kisses

"Then don't" I say. I take Chris hand and put it on my breast as he gives it a squeeze then kneads it in his big worm hand.
He keeps kissing me and touching me in all the right places.
Yet there was this empty feeling in my stomach

What ever I'm wanting can't happen.
It can ruin so much between me and Chris.
It's a bad idea

~