Chapter 8

Point of view Ash 

Ms. Rose welcomed her new students class. They all looked pathetical and scared. Ms. Rose gave each of them their combat uniforms. Black shorts and a black shirt or crop top for girls. 

To compensate for my troubles, I had promised Ms. Rose and Lilith that I would do a bit of "service work." I liked the combat room. It was dark and large. I lived here in the winter. It was next to weight room and next to the punching bags. While Ms. Rose didn't need me, I trained. I needed to punch something, hurt someone. Here, I could only hurt myself. My scabs on my hands opened again after a few hits on the bag.   

Ms. Rose little introduction was cut short. I noticed a change in atmosphere in the room. I could smell fear and that's I smelled rotting in the hearts of the new students. That's when I noticed her. Alena. She was here, she was in this class. I couldn't contain the excitement that I felt. The endless opportunity of torture she would endure made my smile grew bigger. 

She seemed so lost. She had no idea what she walking into. The students created space when she approached. That was disgusting. They all feared Outcast. I wanted to scratch their skulls for behaving this way. Alena couldn't hurt a fly. I had no idea why the snakes deemed her powerful enough to be here. 

Ms. Rose wasn't happy and didn't like to play around. She threw clothes at Alena  and showed her the changing room. Alena was going to be her ginny pig for today and I couldn't contain my joy. Alena was going to suffer. She came back a few moments later, dressed in that outfit. 

I noticed a few boys looking at her and punched the bag harder. Putting back the attention on me. Warning them too. 

Ms. Rose made her run laps around the track while showing the newbies the basics before fighting. I noticed Alena running past me a few times. Her expression change when she saw me. She didn't like me, and I enjoyed that a lot. 

Everytime she passed by me, I peaked. Her outfit left not much imagination to the shape of her body. Something I wanted to own, to take. 

After ten laps, Ms. Rose called her back. She turned towards me, and called me too. 

- "Now, I am going to show you what you guys are going to learn here in combat 101." 

She turned towards her new victimed. Ms. Rose was a lot shorter than Alena but was a lot more imposing with her build figure. She pointed towards Alena's necklace. 

- "No jewelry in my class." She reprimanded. 

Alena seemed flustered and shook her head. "M'am I can't take it off." 

Ms. Rose blood started to boil. "Take it off now, before I do it myself." 

Alena did not back down which surprised me. She slowly backed away towards me. Another student in the crowd came forward. He was from the Star Cast. 

- "With all due respect, I do not think that's a good idea." He says while pushing his hand forward. Ms. Rose grabbed the students hand. This was a way of communication. Whatever that student saw, Ms. Rose could see. She closed her eyes before letting out a breath. She backed away and looked at me with a worried face. 

What the hell did I do?  I wanted to found out and approached the student. Ms. Rose warned me with a simple hand movement. That angered me. 

- "Fine, Alena. You can keep your necklace." She says with a neutral tone. "But Ash is going to show us how to fight." 

Alena looked at me with a fearful expression drawn all over her face. Ms. Rose wasn't playing around. She usually didn't let returners, especially a man like me, fight a new girl. Alena was tiny. I could throw her around with my eyes closed. I had no idea what had gotten into the teacher's head.