𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲: crush

Jeon Maeri is already used to her being alone, alone in the hell hole she called earth. She really didn't have any to rely on so she worked hard on everything she have even her own apartment. Isn't not that she doesn't want to be alone because she really want to, friends will just leave you behind and broke you. When she's in her class she sat at the very back so no one will bother her always putting her head low and just mind her own business.

Being alone never bother her, she wants silence to think and dark to stay at, in the class Maeri can only tolerate Eunji the girl who got bullied and harassed by those bastard she called classmate since she never talk to her but they talk when Maeri compliment her hair and she think her words doesn't even fit for five words. Like all the students, she also got bully too but unlike them she fights back.

So when they saw what Maeri can do no one even bother her but that doesn't mean the bullies left her alone because they didn't. All the rumors about her sleeping with every guy im school die down because none of them want to mess with a psychopath and that proves where she slashes her own arm but pointed at the bullies who once laying on the ground mostly like kneeling on her feet. And at the end of it, Gwinam's group got detention.

She also like Jade West from Victorious, the moment she watch it she's seems addicted to it, she learn how to like scissors too like her and she feel like there personality match and what their likes. Or even Hela from the movie Thor Ragnarok she likes how villain or badass they are and it also seems fun to cause chaos or beat someone without getting in trouble.

Maeri didn't wait for the sign to turn green for her to walk across the street to the school where the countdown is starting and she may or may not be late and she didn't want that she already late too many times not that she doesn't want, she pushed aside those students who stood her way and walk while every car beep at her to move and the driver shouting at her but she didn't mind instead she walk confidently and giving them her middle finger.

The students across from her doesn't seem to shock since she done this countless times but can't help but be amused at her, or how she just casually walk without fear of her getting hit. Maeri put on her earphones and just inhale the fresh air until she smell the annoying and stinky smell of the wannabe gangster bullies, she also saw Suhyeok looking at them, she wanted to call Eunji but she saw her with them, she tried helping her countless times but in the end she has the audacity to yelled at her about stop getting involved in her business.

She felt pity on the girl, she knew she didn't mean that but she felt like a little dumb to keep saving the girl but in the end she doesn't even want too be saved and told her not to do that again because her punishment will be worse next time, she sometimes feel sorry everytime she intervene because that only makes her punishment more worse cause of her but sometimes she wants to smack her in the head and told her how she need to defend herself.

So she just shrugged and walk away not wanting it to end of her shouting to her again if she helps her and it will become her fault if something more worse happen to her. She find her class and sit at the very back and after waiting for some minutes for the class to start where she saw Gwinam and his friend and Eunji and Mr. Lee to enter the classroom silencing everyone.

He began to discuss about the virus that Maeri didn't listen to because why would he wants to discuss something when it's not even in there book, she would just waste her time and to think how would any parent say to there child if they knew they aren't studying enough well she would told them: one; to fuck off two: well one teachers didn't teach us about the whole subject they have and you expect us to learn them all three: none because she doesn't have any.

Maeri heard laughter from her classmate and finally looked up to see Gwinam writing at the white sleeves uniform of Eunji and finally she had enough of him keep bullying her again so she standup and walk towards him and punch him in the face before grabbing his collar and turning him to face her while holding his nose. Everyone seems to quiet down looking very horrified of the scissors pointing at Gwinam's face thinking like how Maeri will surely do now her long time threats to Gwinam's while Mr. Lee told Maeri to stop and to leave his class.