𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲: different change

Yoon Maeri just stare at where she threw Gwinam off, letting the cold air blow her hair and enfulged them with nothing but silence

Yoon Maeri just stare at where she threw Gwinam off, letting the cold air blow her hair and enfulged them with nothing but silence. A hand is placed on her shoulder making her slowly look up and seeing Suhyeok's worried eyes staring at her own.

She just look down and mumble. "I'm hungry." She turn to face the others who either flinch and step back away from her.

Maeri put Suok's hand down, refusing to look at him and went to the fireplac leaving them just watch her walk away and stare into nothing again.

Soon everyone follow but still alarmed and wary of Maeri making Nam-ra, Suhyeok and Hee-seung glare at them leaving them in a uncomfortable silence.

"I'm sorry." Maeri spoke earning a little startled from them and fear. "You all don't need to be afraid. I can all hear some of your heartbeat beating frantically like I will kill you all."

The others just look down making in guilt and shame Maeri stand up and left to somewhere at the rooftop. Suhyeok wnated to follow her but Nam-ra stops him telling him that she needs time for herself.

Maeri heard a helicopters miles away coming there way and hurriedly went out the others and spoke. "I heard helicopters coming."

With that, they all stand up trusting Maeri's hearing and find a little light in the air but turn bigger amd bigger when the helicopter fly nearer and nearer making the said sound too much to bear for Maeri.

Letting out a small whimper and tightly covering her ears. Suhyeok immediately came to her aid and asked what is wrong.

"The sound. It's too much." Maeri told him ignoring the screaming and yelling for help by their friends which make it more hard for her.

Suhyeok put his hand on hers in Helo of soothing it down and pull Maeri close to him and watch some agents coming down and pointing there guns and sniper on them making them all raised their hand in disbelief and fear.

"Face down on the ground! Get down!." Strictly command for them which they all did as to what told.

Facing and laying on the ground with Maeri besides Suhyeok and Nam-ra with both hand still on her ears. Grapsing it tightly.

"I think they we're checking if we're zombies." Maeri heard Cheong-san tell On-jo making her turn to Suhyeok with fear on her eyes.

She can hear the agents saying 'clear' that tell that all her friends aren't infected but her.

She cover her eyes which are full of veins and look at anywhere besides the agent who scan her temperature.

She thought she will be caught and she will be left here but to her luck she didn't, she have a normal temperature like the others which is unbelievable for her considering she has a zombie virus running her veins.

She breathed out a sigh of relief. And grasp Suhyeok's hand and hear the agent saying something. "We'll rescue after the mission's complete. Over."

Maeri wanted to scoff since they first do what they needed to do than to rescue them. "You can get up now."