𝗧𝘄𝗼: you kill or be killed

Jeon Maeri and Suhyeok decided to talk later about how the zombie didn't attack her instead find any phone that might help there situation, she told Suhyeok to not tell anyone about her phone incase the phone that they find might lose then they wo...

Jeon Maeri and Suhyeok decided to talk later about how the zombie didn't attack her instead find any phone that might help there situation, she told Suhyeok to not tell anyone about her phone incase the phone that they find might lose then they would have a spare, she opened it by using the hacking tips Maeri watch in the internet. Cheong-san called the police department and tell them about how the zombie shows up and everyone returning into zombie.

"How sure are you they would believe that?." Maeri asked and On-jo came up to her bestfriend and told them not to tell but too late he already did. The call ended with them arguing with each other again mostly Nayeon's screeching like a banshee voice.

After minutes of sitting in silence On-jo asked Cheong-san if they are going to come and he said they did but Gyeong-su find it hard to believe and told him if they just think it's a prank making Nayeon stand up and began to demand again.

"Call again. Tell them to come quick." She demanded looking at Cheong-san.

"Stop yelling. What if the zombies come back?." One of them spoke that Maeri didn't know her name turning Nayeon for her to face her.

"Then it would be interesting doesn't it?." Maeri asked while grinning with mischief on her eyes. On-jo decided to call her dad in the fire station since they can't really tell them about the zombie situation she told them about the fire here making a good lie about it.

"Let's call the cops again." Nayeon stood up.

"They're not coming."

"I'm trying but they won't pick up." On-jo told her with the phone on her hands trying to get them to pick up.

Nayeon look at Nam-ra and walk towards her. "Hey. Do something. Tell Ms. Park to come or something. Do something." Nam-ra turn to Nayeon.

"You and your class all have alot of problems or if not someone in your class is creating a problem." Maeri whisper to Suhyeok's ears.

"What can she do?." Suhyeok asked Nayeon when he saw Nayeon putting her anger on Nam-ra.

"She should be doing something. What have you done as our class president?." Nayeon asked looking like a spoiled brat.

Nam-ra stand up and face Nayeon. "Should i go out ? Go to the teacher's office? Will that do?." Nam-ra asked he rin almost disbelief tone.

"Why are you asking me?." Nayeon asked back.

"You said to do something. Isn't that what you meant?."

"Stop it, both of you. She's saying that because you're our class president." On-jo told them trying to get them to stop fighting.

"Right. You're the classroom president." Dae-su told her like Wujin who spoke also. "So just be patient okay?." But noticing Nam-ra looking at them unamused they look away.