𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: decision

Jeon Maeri waited for the boys to take off their hands on her, preventing her from killing to now their bitten classmate who will turn for sure

Jeon Maeri waited for the boys to take off their hands on her, preventing her from killing to now their bitten classmate who will turn for sure. "Let me go." She ordered the boys who look at each other hesitantly like they are talking in their heads but Nayeon's screaming voice stop them and see Min-ji who is now turning into a zombie.

Maeri cursed in her breath before helping Nayeon to put away all the barricade they make, they don't wanna kill her then she have no choice but escaping here instead is the best way than to kill her against Dae-su's will.

She didn't know why she's helping them, for God sake she's known as a introvert and psycho, she's not supposed to talk to them but she knew she needed them for sure, if she wanna get rescued, they are her tickets to leave this place.

"What the fuck are you all still standing and looking at? Help us." Maeri scowl in complete disbelief on how they can still look at it and stand like a statue when it will tried to kill them. Maeri run to Nam-ra and hold her hand and gesture her to go, soon all the girls followed her with some of the boys outside, Maeri easily lead the group of students running when a zombie running there way making them stopped.

She slide on the floor and began fighting with them, snapping there neck backwards or even throwing them at the window with Suhyeok helping her while he slam them at the wall. Maeri take care of the zombies who is on the ground after Suhyeok beat them. "Find any clear classroom while we take care of this." She yelled at them while holding some of the zombies clothes. They run to the other way but a zombie is running through it too.

"Aish!." Maeri cursed hearing the girl screeching at the zombie, she left Suhyeok to take care of them while fighting at another batch in the other way. The only boys who are left decided to help by getting the wooden window out of it's place and Dae-su getting the wooden door to use as a shield.

Maeri finish them off and help the girls to push the wooden door that prevent the zombies away from them and running to another floor. Nam-ra is now leading them but turn to the other way when a zombie appeared in her way and let the boys take care of them too running to another floor again leaving Cheong-san and Suhyeok since the girls need Maeri in the front because she can fight well.

Maeri is getting tired of Nayeon telling her to do something about it and any hours now before she might kill that girl if she still didn't stop, she's having a brain hemorrhage from her screeching like a banshee and no, she didn't like that, her poor ears.

"Why not you do it?." She scream back before pushing the zombies away from them that gave time to the boys that surrounded the girls to keep them safe while not letting the zombie get to the girls by shielding them. On-jo and I-sak tried to open the door but sees that it's lock so Maeri push them away and gesture them to help the boys, she look around for a moment if anyone can see her and feel her veins from her hand showing while she cracked it for a second and pull the locks, successfully breaking it and open the door for them to get in, pushing the girls inside and letting the boys take care of it before closing the door.