𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲: personality

Jeon Maeri sat at the chair while On-jo began to explain what her father always tell her

Jeon Maeri sat at the chair while On-jo began to explain what her father always tell her. Suhyeok decided to sit besides her while Hee-seung on her side throwing each other glares whenever they have a chance and giving Maeri a smile whenever her attention is on them.

They didn't like each other since they didn't start in a good thing but they can't help to like wanting Maeri's attention. All of them can see the tension between the two and wanted nothing more than facepalm as how much oblivious the Jeon girl is.

"Nam-ra and you guys, try to look for something to covered the window. Okay. Cheong-san and Joon-yeong, amke something that absord urine and feces to use as a toilet. And the rest of you... A screen?."

"A screen?."

"Yes, a screen to block." Everyone began to work at their assign duty with On-jo trying to get Dae-su to help pulling him who is sulking because no one support his idea.

"That's the bathroom." Scoffs Dae-su.

"This is more better idea." Maeri mumble. Pulling the big metal cabinet all by herself without any sweats.

"Maeri! Let me help you." Suhyeok offered making Hee-seung scoffed and walk towards her too helping her with it. Suhyeok tripping Hee-seung with Hee-seung stomping on Suhyeok's feet.

The two began to fight with each other and Maeri having enough of it throw the scissors she find, the scissors almost touching both there faces by throwing it between them and hitting the center of the wall hard and firm.

The two boys look at each other and turn to Maeri who didn't have any emotion on and let go of themselves. "Dae-su! Why not you help me with this." Maeri turn to Dae-su who help her with i, not sparing a glance at the two who keep giving each other a look.

Some of the girls began to tape the screen with CDs, bond papers and some yellow folders. Joon-yeong, Maeri and Cheong-san put the thing they made as a toilet with them teaching how to do it.

"How do we poop on this?." Dae-su asked the two.

"Use the cover for poop and without for pee."

"Get out. Out. Get out. Get out. Get out."

Suhyeok push them outside and look at Maeri who stood watching them all. "Do you want to go first?." He asked her which she shooked indicating it's a no and head outside and closing the door.

The girls all sit in one group with some of the boys after doing there business. Decided to chat with each other since they are bored with Maeri still checking on her phone.

"Signal? Do it have it now?." Nam-ra asked the girl who shook her head sadly and walk to sit back on her chair.

"Atleast there are cops and soldiers out there, right?." Hyo-ryeong says trying to assure herself and the group.