𝗧𝗲𝗻: to fall someone

Jeon Maeri look up to see Suhyeok shifting whenever she moved making her confuse and punch his stomach who he groaned and slightly push her away

Jeon Maeri look up to see Suhyeok shifting whenever she moved making her confuse and punch his stomach who he groaned and slightly push her away. She look at his sudden unknown behavior and look back to everyone who is set their eyes on them.

Suhyeok felt embarrassed because he really need to go to the bathroom and the boys misunderstood it by looking at him in disgust that thought he is thinking of his forever crush on Maeri with his dirty mind— Well, but if he has a chance who is he to not agree at the chance given but of course he will respect Maeri.

"What's with you?." Maeri call on Suhyeok who embarrassingly scratch his nape like he can't take it anymore or something.

"Hey. I feel weird saying this but--" a hand hit his chest again making him groaned in almost annoyance, closing his eyes moaning slightly but softened when it's just Maeri who hit him looking like a kicked puppy.

"Say it."

"Does anyone else have to go to the bathroom by any chance?." The boys almost sigh in relief— it's not what they expected for him to say but it's a good thing it's not what they all thinking.

"Am I the only one?." Asked Suhyeok when none of them rasied there hand but keep looking at each other alas Dae-su raised his hand.

"I do."

"We have to go, too, actually." The girl with a link vest sweater spoke. "But we can't go out."

The boy with a glasses hold the pink water bottle like he is thinking something buy out it down seeing everyone look at him weirdly.

Everyone just stare at each other mostly Dae-su— since they just need to pee and remember what Maeri says that Dae-su is 'cough' going to p**p.

"Why are eyou blaming me for this? Suhyeok brought it up." Dae-su says embarrassments is seen on his face. "Pooping's not a crime."

"It's not a crime but..." Hesitate Wujin trying to tell his friend but he cut him off.

"But what? Don't you need to go?."

"Yes, I do. Not poop, but, you know..." Wujin cleared his name— or in other word what he means.

"What about you?." Dae-su pointed at Cheong-san who look up at him.

"I don't... Pooping? No." Cheong-san denied and Dae-su turn to Gyeong-su who look away from him after shooking his head saying. "Don't bringe up to this."

"Don't you need to go?." Dae-su pointed at the girl in a pink.

"Why are you asking me?." Answer with annoyance on her voice.

"Why are you getting annoyed?."

"What do you want from us? We can't go out, anyway." Dae-su just breathed heavily with Maeri walking towards the door and sliding it open.