𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿: fight

Yoon Maeri didn't see and heard what was happening around her, all she could think was to kill and just stand there like a statue looking at the fire

Yoon Maeri didn't see and heard what was happening around her, all she could think was to kill and just stand there like a statue looking at the fire. She suddenly felt a anger when she sees Gwinam throwing Suhyeok.

' nobody will mess with her lover boy. ' Maeri thought, breathing shakily. Felling the familiar cracking on her bone again and the veins on her face come back. ' let go. Let go. I'll handle it. '

Maeri shook the whisper out of her head whatever she has on her body or what she could do, she doesn't want to know, cause it seems there's a lot of it.

"Who are you?." Gwinam sigh.

"What are you? You come from the One Heart club." Dae-su says with Gwinam staring at the boys and girls who stood at the side and still not seeing Maeri in the back who is waiting to kill him.

"It's me. Yeah. You don't know?." Gwinam stares at Cheong-san directly and scoffed. "How the fuck you don't know who I am."

"I know who you are." Maeri step forwards, walking proud since she will not let him hurt them. "And I will say it again. You're the bullies' gopher."

Gwinam take a step forward, grunting, raising his hand that make them gasp and step back away from the two. Gwinam pointed his hand at Maeri furiously.

"If you call me that one more time-"

"Your gonna do what?." Maeri challenge. "You know we have the same strength and intensity Gwinam, if not, maybe more. You're just the bullies' gopher and lapdog."

"I'll kill you." Gwinam promised, shaking a little bit.

"You weren't a gangster and you weren't a good student. And now you're not a human and you're not a zombie either. No matter the time or place..." Cheong-san breathed out taking a step forward and standing besides Maeri telling her that no matter what, she have there backs.

"You're nothing." He finished.

"I won't just kill you but both of you. I'll gouge out both of your eyes and feed your blind ass to the zombies." Gwinam spat and continue, turning to the others. "Oh yeah. Everyone but these two, can go. Unless you wanna die with them."

Maeri is in complete for shock when Nayeon didn't leave and stay where the girls are.

Maeri sees Suhyeok still on the ground with Gyeong-su and Joon-yeong helping him while Dae-su and Wujin step forward saying they wouldn't leave the two.

Hee-seung is on Nam-ra and his sister side but didn't give anything that will tell they would leave them alone.

"You're all dead." Gwinam told them running towards Maeri who run towards him also.

The two keep pushing each other with some of the boys tried to help her planning on tying Gwinam up, all grunting and groaning.

Gwinam got a hold of Maeri's hand before pushing all the boys away from them who lay on the ground in pain, watching Gwinam throw Maeri at the ground nearly cracking.