Authors note. must read or else

Warning.

I will not continue this unless you all read and comment my last message update since I put there the things that I wanted to say or if I will cajnge something in here.

You can also comment some of your ideas for my all of us are dead here!!!

Anyways, I just wanna asked do you know a hwarang books? Since I wanted to read some to get some ideas, send it here please.

Back to the Hwarang ideas.

Have you read my two new books about it? If not please read and like.

Moon Flower

Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale

I wouldn't continue this book since I message some of my ideas but you just ignore so it does make me slightly sad but it's okay you all are probably busy.

Read my last message please.

Oh, before I forgot. Anyone can tell me if you know the Korean actor Ji Chang Wook or of there's one of the books here based by his kdrama.

Like the Healer or The K2.

I am probably hoeing for him. Or any kdrama like The Heirs, True Beauty or even the Business Proposal or even the F4 Thailand and I know it's not a kdrama.

Since I'm already here, I'm gonna asked it all since you if or my message, anyways gonna also asked those readers who read my two hwarang book. If you did read you all know Dal-Young. Can someone suggest me what will be her fake name is?

I can't think of anything but since Dal-Young means moon flower anything that connected to her name comment here.

Or do you want me to rewrite this story since I'm changing the edit or not.

Please read this since after 2 day only 2 days. I'm gonna delete this since I hate authors note now so anyone who didn't send any of your ideas, it's not my fault if you didn't like the suppose next chapters of all of us are dead book of mine.

Thank you and good day.