𝗢𝗻𝗲: memories

Jeon Maeri stood infront of the mirror with her hand on the sink flowing freely on it while she rubbed it thoroughly, trying to get the blood to stop coming out after her head told her to taste it which taste like a full of like medicine and the s...

Jeon Maeri stood infront of the mirror with her hand on the sink flowing freely on it while she rubbed it thoroughly, trying to get the blood to stop coming out after her head told her to taste it which taste like a full of like medicine and the smell really smell like a dead corpse. She look at the mirror and sees her left eye becoming sore with red veins coming through it and like her eye will come out. She calmed herself because panicking will not help her situation and sees the veins finally stopping.

She look at the bathroom to secure no one is watching her before locking the door closed when she heard girls voice coming in instantly slamming the door on their faces and back to look at herself I'm the mirror.

Sweats and her hair are everywhere covering most of her face and just watch herself through the mirror staring at nothing until she got scooped in a memories. She suddenly remembered the time with her father in his lab where she sat while watching him inject her any kind of cure that he told her.

Little Maeri sat at the table on her father's lab watching him do his business with a messy hair and papers everywhere. Even she is just a kid, Maeri is pretty smart at her age.

"Papa! What are you doing?." Little Maeri asked tilting her head at the side and looking at him with her innocent and cute eyes.

"Listen to me! This, all of this will help you at the future whatever viruses or disease came, I will make sure to make you unaffected and it will show your true strength once it's activated by something strong virus once again hit you." His father explained to her and lifting her up when she make a grabby hands to show her his new virus experiment.

"What is that Papa?." Maeri asked looking at the container who look like a blood.

"That's a new virus I made, me and my friend Chan make it and you honey, will be the cure for every virus that will come near future. I know it because you survive and able not turning yourself into something horrifying that bite people." His father carres her cheeks while she look at him mumbling about the words he says to her while her cheeks bounce slightly up and down and that's the night before he abandoned her.

Maeri look at herself, touching her cheeks before washing her trembling hands more, scrubbing it hardly while whimpering and recalling her memories she tried to bury from the past.

"Papa! What are you doing? Where is Mama?." Maeri asked while her father burned everything including the virus or disease he and Chan made and the paper who is answer to all of it. They just find some nearest house to stay for a while since her father refuse to cooperate to people who will only use him and that start where all threats come their way to the point where Maeri lost her mother.

"Listen Maeri. Your Mama is gone and we need to leave now, many military army know about our discovery and wanted to know more about it because people are greedy and bad and wanted to make money out of it, so don't you trust anyone besides yourself and the knowledge you have, don't let other people know it." Maeri nodded while hugging her father.