𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲: truth

Jeon Maeri doesn't usually care about what people think of her but seeing her other side that they already saw and there shameless stares suffocate her mind

Jeon Maeri doesn't usually care about what people think of her but seeing her other side that they already saw and there shameless stares suffocate her mind. Ms. Park notice her behavior and how she shift turn to them and voiced out how uncomfortable Maeri is making them turn there head away to look somewhere like they haven't watching her like a hawk.

"Ms. Park! We called too, but they're not coming. Both the police and the first responders." Cheong-san speak up what the cops think in their situation is a joke or a prank.

"They'll be here soon. Let's wait here a little longer." Came from the trying-reassuring voice of their teacher— Ms. Park.

"Ms. Park. Hyeon-ju's hand were cold too so were I-sak's. What if it started with Hyeon-ju?." On-jo's voice tone were full of worry and fear.

Maeri look at her hands feeling cold on it, she worriedly perk up and compel an eye contact to the set of pair eyes watching her— his deep, mysterious and attractive brown eyes pierced on her own.

She felt herself simmering down from the panick that tried to arose on her chest— that's going up and down in a fast pace previously.

"She went to the hospital." A girl with a pink sweater worriedly utter a word.

"Then maybe it spread there too." The boy in the glasses on declare casually as possible that scares Maeri.

Because someone is becoming like her— a cool students who didn't care about anything and no. None of them should be as amazing as her. Because she's prettier than he is.

"Then I think we should have gone to the science lab." Maeri stated thinking back to where it really started.

"Why?."

"Well, have you all forgotten Hyeon-ju told us that Mr. Lee inject her something and hide her on his science lab? What if that's where we find answers?." Murmur Maeri looking at the faces of reconciliation of her now friends.

"Then what do we do?." Nam-ra propose a question.

"We should go maybe to science lab?." Maeri propose her suggestions which immediately got shut down by them.

"Hold on. This works right?." The nerd boy with a glasses asked pointing at the computer with hope glinting on his eyes. Jogging towards it. "Hey, the internet. Excuse me, Ms. Park."

Maeri sat at the chair and told him to open her Facebook account since she's a girl and they wouldn't want to see something the boys are seeing and it wouldn't be appropriate in their situation.

"How many password your account have?." Wujin asked Maeri who still keep typing. Maeri press the enter key and shoe her account of full of picture that contains of knife, blood and her friends.

"Jesus! What the hell." They saw a video that make them want to throw up since it's a girl stabbing someone with blood everywhere, playing his now dead organs while laughing. Ms. Park gave Maeri a look who just sheepishly smile.