𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: sweet kiss

Jeon Maeri didn't have any idea what is happening around her now, she just stare at the person's face infront of her with so much recognition, love and adoration

Jeon Maeri didn't have any idea what is happening around her now, she just stare at the person's face infront of her with so much recognition, love and adoration. She can't believe after all this years she finally found him, she can't believe that it's way sjust him all along.

The person she made a promise and who she think that she almost broke it stood infront of her with the same emotion in his eyes directed to her. She's feeling alot of emotion right now that suffocate her but mostly it's happiness of finding him make it all worth it if she ever passed out.

She felt like jumping in joy or ever wanted to bursted into tears. She felt like dreaming.

She held that person's cheek delicately and spoke while hiccuping. "Is it really you? My sun?."

He nodded at her. "Yes! My flower." Maeri didn't waste time to embrace him in a tight hug and she whispered.

"I'm not dreaming, am I?." He let out a low chuckle and shook his head, pushing his face at the crook of her neck while her head is on his chest.

They pulled away and just stare at each other like they are the only ones in the room, not that they find each other then they were home, her belong to him and him belong to her.

Wherever they go, they will always feel like home if they have each other side, protecting and backing up both sides. They felt like they fall for each other hard again like it's the first time with so much sparks and electricity flowing their body.

He mindlessly show her the same necklace as her as a proof but a black ones while Maeri's ones is white. "I can't believe the destiny let us met in this situation. How tricky of them."

Maeri chuckled. "You're right, it seems you're always right about our destiny to be together." And that she answered, looking at each other's eyes, he slowly lean in to her and Maeri didn't do anything but stay still and waited for the lips she long for.

She seems quiet and statue on the outside because she's too busy screaming and jumping on the inside, she felt like she will really passed out and prayed to anyone above to help her incase she might embarrass herself.

"If you're going to make out. Don't do it here." A voice says, snapping him out on their little fantasy while Maeri just look at him and observe anything change on his feature.

The said boy keep glaring heatedly at the voice who ruin there moment wanting to kill him then and there and then burn his body so no one can know that someone died in here.

The others also smack him in the head and keep hitting him for ruining the moment and there interest at the scene unfolding who they clearly tried to mentally think of any possibilities what are they talking about.

Seeing his glare make him hide behind Dae-su, stuttering while the others wince at him seeing he will die after all, they just thank the Gods that Maeri didn't pay them no mind because if she's likes him then bye bye. Savage.