𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆: making a fire

Yoon Maeri felt anger flowing her veins, she gripped tye railings tightly watching Gwinam beat Suhyeok and Cheong-san, her mind told her to lose control hit she wouldn't, what if she hurt her friends in the process

Yoon Maeri felt anger flowing her veins, she gripped tye railings tightly watching Gwinam beat Suhyeok and Cheong-san, her mind told her to lose control hit she wouldn't, what if she hurt her friends in the process. Would they make her leave?

Instead she just trying to calm herself before she make an action, she remembers the familiar feelings of strength coursing her veins and dark mark elope in her left eyes like before, making her eyes sore and almost like it would pop out.

She sees some zombies growling at the big plastic like almost tarpaulin that are covering them. She can see Gwinam gripping Cheong-san's.

"Give me your eye." Gwinam says and putting his thumb on Cheong-san's left eye tryung to gouged it out. Maeri make her way towards them and gripped Gwinam's neck in a choking tight, pressuring the weak spots on it.

"What the hell! F*ck." He grunted out trying to pull her hand away from him.

"Why didn't you die?." She spoke looking at him dead in the eye. "How many lives do you have? Can you share it to your great Mr. Principal so you can waste your time f*cking him than bothering us. I'm sure he would still accept your only one eye-working."

Maeri throw him at the pile of zombies and heated a beeping sound that tell that the door is open making them dashed outside with others following outside seeing a chopper flying away which they waved and yelled to come back.

Maeri just watch them along with Nam-ra standing besides each other since they wouldn't hear them, Cheong-san is standing by at the door, locking it up incase Gwinam come again.

"Come back!."

"Help!."

"Come back!." They all yelled and waved there hands hoping they would see it but they didn't.

"Hey!."

"Why are you leaving?."

"We're still here!."

"Where are you going?." They all cried out, breathing heavily and in defeat. Cheong-san stand up when he felt someone banging on the door making the others look at where the sound is coming from.

Some of the boys picked up a wood or metal to use as a weapon. Suddenly the sound stop making them all scared and turn to Maeri who didn't seem to fazed.

"He's gone." She blurted out.

"What the hell?."

"Who's gone?." Suhyeok turn to Maeri who answered him. "Gwinam. It's his smell, I hear his breathing too"

Soon they all make the 'SOS' sign except for Nam-ra who is sitting at the side, they all began discussing how they would start to make it bigger with Joon-yeong guiding them how.

"First... The 'O' is a bit narrow."

"He said the 'O' is too narrow. Dae-su hand me that long one."

"It's should be much bigger than this."